Steamboat Springs, Colorado
As you enter this two bedroom, two bath residence, you’ll be instantly captivated by its incredible views and elegant comfort. Two large, picture windows provide the perfect vantage point for watching the skiers or admiring the beauty of Sleeping Giant and Howelsen Hill.
This 1,421 square feet condo is complete with a master bedroom with king bed, gas fireplace, and luxurious five-piece bath. Junior master bedroom with queen bed, four-piece bath with soaking tub and spa-style shower, and sliding glass door to deck.
There is a completely stocked gourmet kitchen, great room with dining area, gas fireplace, queen-size sleeper sofa, and gaping windows. There is no matter place to enjoy the view!
Take a deep breath, and truly relax. The nature-inspired décor lends an air of serenity – perfect after a day of enjoying Steamboat to its fullest. The plush beds, deep soaking tubs, and showers with rainfall showerheads will help you refresh your body so you’re ready to make more memories.
In Steamboat Springs you'll find mountain bike trails second to none, rivers you can fish, tube, kayak and play in, lakes that will take your breath away, golf courses to challenge every club in your bag, hiking trails with incredible views, and meadows of wildflowers that define summer in the Colorado mountains. Not to mention a town with more than 60 bars and restaurants, museums, art galleries, festivals, rodeos, concerts, trail runs, marathons and more shopping than you can shake a credit card at.
Welcome to the perfect setting for your summer passions.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1412 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Hayden/Steamboat Springs Airport (HDN)
20 minutes by car
Slope side views!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Go over the Rocky Mountains with a special sunset trip on the Steamboat Gondola. At 9,131 feet, you’ll enjoy an evening of live music, magnificent views, and happy hour fun under a starry, winter sky.
- There are many fly fishing opportunities available on the Yampa River near Steamboat and on the many rivers in the surrounding area, both guided and on your own.
- Take the chair lift to the top of Howelsen Hill and zip down the steep and banking turns of the alpine slide- a popular summer activity in Steamboat.
Places of Interest
- Silently float above the peaks in a hot air balloon, shop for souvenirs downtown, go snowshoeing, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, take a sleigh or dog sled ride or even go ice driving or ice fishing.
- The Indoor Tennis Center at Steamboat is open to the public and includes six indoor courts
- And when it’s time to relax, have a soak in the natural hot springs, indulge in a sumptuous spa treatment, or enjoy a good book and some quiet time in front of the fire.
Everything about this property was superb! The location was optimal...could walk out onto the slope and down to the mountain village. The condo itself was elegantly furnished with everything you could possibly need. We used the pool and the hot tub, and loved having the complimentary smores at the fire pit while watching the sunset and enjoying a glass of wine. The balcony was great to listen to bands playing in the village and for watching the beautiful sunsets. We would definitely return and hope that we can!!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet