Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Barra da Tijuca's expansive 11-mile stretch of coastline and adjacent shopping center, known to Cariocasas as "Barra," is popular among locals.
Recent travelers say it has a more relaxed environment than the sands at Copacabana and Ipanema. Visitors enjoy the clean waters, as well as its ideal conditions for water sports like windsurfing and bodyboarding. Along the shore, you'll find plenty of inexpensive shops, bars, clubs and restaurants, as well as kiosks selling coconut water.
This three bedroom flat is well located, only 5 minutes to Olegario Maciel, the main street of Barra where you will find everything you may need; bars, restaurants, markets, etc.
Also just 2 minutes away is the best spot at barra beach - the Quiosque do Pepê (a type of beach bar).
The building is new, and features 24/7 security/door man, swimming pool, kids area, Sauna, jacuzzi, gym, and 3 parking spaces.
The flat is comfortable and provides cable TV in the living room and in the suite, wireless internet and air conditioning.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3100 square feet
King, Full, and Full
4 guests maximum
Rio International Airport
45 minutes by car
Barra Beach Ocean
Activities of Interest
- Barra Shopping, is Brazil's largest commerce complex, featuring retail, entertainment, dining and business centers totaling more than 700 stores. Hours for shops and other stores vary within the center.
- Surfing, kite surfing and body surfing are popular sports.
Places of Interest
- Christ the Redeemer - This iconic landmark is a must-see attraction in Rio. Recognized as one of The Seven Wonders of the World.
- Jardim Botanico - Spread out across more than 340 acres, this botanical paradise awes its visitors with more than 6,000 indigenous and exotic species of flora.
- Tijuca National Park - Outdoorsy types love exploring this expansive green rainforest. Covering 8,300 acres, Tijuca National Park is the largest urban rainforest on the planet.
- Standing high above Rio's bustling metropolis at 1,299 feet, Sugar Loaf Mountain cascades over the picturesque Guanabara Bay.
- The beaches are the most attractive part of the west zone. Barra’s beach line extends to 17 kms making it the largest in Rio.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo