Chalet Rousserolle is a typical Swiss ski chalet full of character located in the popular ski resort of Verbier.
The property occupies the the left portion of the building and features 4 decent-size bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a nice and bright dining room / lounge comfortably accommodating a group of up to 8 people
The chalet also benefits from a spacious garden at the back to enjoy barbecues and alfresco dining in the summer.
Chalet Rousserolle is ideal in the winter from some great skiing in one of Switzerland's best ski resort but also in the summer for some fantastic activities, including hiking, fishing, cycling and horse-riding.
A great spot for a memorable holiday.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1450 square feet
King, King, Twin, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Geneva or Zurich
45 mins by car
Stunning views of the Swiss Alps
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- The region around the Chalet has a number of dedicated cycle routes, during the summer months the lifts can carry you and your bike to the top of the mountain.
- The Golf Club Sion golf is only a few km away. Located in the the heart of the Rhone valley, its 18-hole course benefits from a sunny and warm climate.
- There are some incredible walks locally such as The ‘Bisses’ offering less taxing terrain as they follow the contour around the mountains and many have lovely traditional restaurants along the way
Places of Interest
- Try the mountain spa’s, hot springs located about 30-40minute drive away. Le Bains de Saillons is very good – its closer and has more extensive pools and saunas etc. Bains d’Ovronnaz is high up in the mountains so it has lovely views of the mountain tops
- The mountains are incredibly beautiful in the other seasons and there is plenty to do. Activities such as mountain-biking, hiking, rafting, paragliding, horse riding, golf and many others are available on your doorstep.
- Some local sights and days out further afield, include, the Pyramides (an incredible rock formation), Evolene (a pretty Swiss village), Zermatt (you have to park your car and take a mountain train to the village) to name but a few.
Loved our stay. Had all that one needed and had a lovely feel to it. Also a great location for Verbier. Odile was wonderfully helpful with information prior to our arrival. Would love to re-visit. ”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet