Chateau Serjac - Maison de la Pinede
A magnificent Château estate with vineyard, hotel, restaurant, spa and luxury self-catering properties set in 200 acres of beautiful Mediterranean countryside in the Languedoc, South of France.
Sleeping up to 6 people, this self-catering property is very spacious with 1450 square feet of floor-space.
The villa benefits from a garden with outdoor dining area, barbecues and oversized sun loungers with fantastic views over the vineyard. It also has a private heated swimming pool (heated April to October).
All bedrooms have en suite bath/shower rooms.
The villa features a fully-equipped kitchen and all amenities for home cooking.
It comes with WiFi, English (Freeview) and French TV, a DVD player and Bluetooth sound dock. Complimentary bikes and sports equipment are available.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1450 square feet
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Bezier or Montpellier airports
30 mins to an hour by car
Stunning views over the Languedoc countryside.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Great tennis court facilities within the Chateau
- Full access to the Spa Centre with Sauna, Swimming pool and much more
- Bicycles are available at the Chateau to go and explore the fantastic surrounding countryside.
Places of Interest
- Visit the nearby beautiful medieval hamlet of Pezenas in the heart of Languedoc.
- At the Chateau you can sample locally produced wine and visit the vineyards. Languedoc is an award-winning wine region and has a wide variety of excellent wines.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet