In the western part of Corfu and south of Paleokastritsa, Villa Fioretta awaits to welcome you.
Located on the top of a green, sunny mountain with beautiful panoramic views, Villa Fioretta benefits from an open skyline and visual contact with the surrounding villages, the Ropa meadow and the town of Corfu.
Villa Fioretta is a completely traditional stone maison with a wooden roof and all the modern comforts. It promises to offer you the pleasures of nature, relaxation and absolute tranquility, while surrounded in total privacy.
It is located in an unspoilt natural environment of olive trees, fruit-bearing trees, oaks, arbutus trees and cypresses, within a private 3 acre plot..
We also produce our own top quality of extra virgin oil which you can sample and take back home with you.
Come join us at the Faiakes' island and visit the crystal clear water beaches and its extraordinary places.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2250 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
30 mins by car
Stunning views of the Ropa Valley
Activities of Interest
- The ultramodern Olympic standard equestrian center Silvaland operates in an area of 60 acres in Kalafationes. It includes a roofed arena of 2,000 m2
- Visit the Aqualand as it is one of the most impressive and largest water parks in Europe, covering an area of 75.000 m2
- Visit Corfu golf course at Ropa Valley just 4 km from the farm. The stadium has a 18hole and 72par, driving range for practice and practice green and club house.
Places of Interest
- The entire town of Corfu is a vast living museum, a great area of culture and architecture declared in June 2007 worldwide UNESCO Heritage site.
- Swimming, water-sports, yachting, fishing, diving! For those who want to enjoy the sea, the crystal clear waters of Corfu are just perfect.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet