Heart of Montreal Sleek Condo
Heart of Montreal Sleek Condo
Our apartment is located in the heart of the city, a trendy location called Plateau Mont Royal which is the best window to view the real Montréal. Here, you will find a predominantly francophone community featuring an eclectic mix of artists, students, yuppies, and young families, spiced with a healthy dose of other cultures. Plenty shops, cafés, pubs, bars, art galleries, gourmet shops, restaurants, boutiques, and the wonderful Parc Lafontaine are waiting to be discovered by you.
This two bedroom, one bathroom, 1,100 square foot condo offers a great sleek white serene feel! The predominantly white decor gives a crisp, relaxing vibe. All the finishes are high end and exactly what you expect from the area full of luxury. Gorgeous chandeliers await you, as well as a spacious gourmet kitchen.
Live and play in the eastern shadow of Mount Royal. The edgy urban vitality of our dynamic commercial arteries—such as Saint-Laurent Boulevard or “the Main”, where Montréal’s ethnic communities first set up shop, Saint-Denis Street with its designer boutiques and cafés, Prince-Arthur Street’s BYOW terraces and restaurants, and Mont-Royal Avenue’s trendy hotspots. It is balanced by the tranquility and fresh air afforded by luxurious green spaces such as Parc La Fontaine.
The Plateau by night heats up with as many choices of clubs, bars and cafés as you could think of, ranging from fashionable martini lounges to local microbrewery pubs to high-octane coffee shops. Throw in a thriving arts scene where local artists take to the stage nightly, and you’ve got the makings for a perfect night on the town.
Getting around this safe and compact island city is easy, whatever means you choose, and BIXI bike or public transit, which includes bus and subway, are all great options.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1100 square feet
King and Full
4 guests maximum
YUL- Pierre Eliott Trudeau
30 minutes by car
From the Balcony you can see the Mount Royal Cross and downtown!
Activities of Interest
- The Montreal Botanical Garden - A large botanical garden comprising 75 hectares of thematic gardens and greenhouses.
- La Fontaine Park- A lovely, urban park located in the borough of Le Plateau-Mont-Royal.
- The Montreal Biodome- A facility located at Olympic Park in the Montreal neighbourhood of Mercier–Hochelaga-Maisonneuve that allows visitors to walk through replicas of four ecosystems found in the Americas.
Places of Interest
- Casino de Montréal- The Montreal Casino is a casino located on the Notre Dame Island and is the largest casino in Canada.
- La Ronde- La Ronde is an amusement park in Montreal owned and operated by Six Flags.
- Old Port of Montreal- The Old Port of Montreal is the Canadian port with many shops.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet