Marco Island, Florida
Canal Front Oasis
Canal Front Oasis
Vacation down to one of the most beautiful, islands in southern Florida and find yourself escaping from it all at this four bedroom, four bathroom, 3200 square foot home. The tropical climate is a considerable attraction to the area, with the water being the next major attraction. Located at the entrance of Tigertail Beach Park, this home is situated directly on the canal allowing guests direct access to our private dock and incomparable sunsets.
This decadent home boasts an open floor plan making it welcoming and comfortable. Guests have the ability to bring the sounds and beauty of the surrounding environment to the inside with disappearing slider doors off the living room and kitchen. Through these doors lies a grand, screened-in lanai with a heated private pool and sunning deck.
Whether guests prefer to spend their time at the home inside, or if they like it a little warmer outside, there is plenty of area for lounging and dining throughout. Our home features a gull kitchen that is complete with stainless steal appliances, as well as an outdoor grilling area. Gather around the table at the breakfast nook, have a more formal dinner at the dining room table, or kickback outside under the lanai.
All four of the bedrooms are spaced out among the house allowing guests their own private space. The master, fit with a king size bed, is located on the first floor, and the remaining three bedrooms are up the stairs on the second floor. Each room includes a private bathroom with ample amounts of space to get ready for the day and apply some aloe at the end of the night.
Enjoy your time in Marco Island, the largest and only developed land in Florida’s ten thousand islands, at many of the beautiful surrounding beaches, perfect for shelling, or lounge by the pool and grill out all day. Collier Seminole State Park, just a few miles from the island, has primitive camping, canoeing, fishing, boating, picnic grounds, and a mile-long nature walk. Narrated boat tours of the park run on a daily basis. Briggs Nature Center features a half-mile boardwalk where visitors can observe wildlife in its natural habitat. You won’t find a better choice in Marco!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3200 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Queen + Twin
9 guests maximum
Southwest Florida International Airport
Beautiful long canal
Activities of Interest
- Dreamlander Tours - A small, family-owned company that takes great pride in educating our guests about all aspects of the amazing marine & wildlife species that call our waters and the areas surrounding it home.
- Marco Island Historical Museum - This museum explores Southwest Florida's Calusa Indians and bring this vanished civilization to life with informative displays and an exciting recreated village scene.
- Carole Ann II Private Fishing Charters - Deep sea fish with the best crew Marco Island has to offer!
Places of Interest
- Isles of Capri Marina - Great atmosphere and food, topped off with a breathtaking view.
- Tigertail Beach - This home is located at the entrance to this lovely beach!
- Keewaydin Island - Fun destination for an island day trip!
- South Marco Beach - One of the two top public access points to Marco Beach. Great for shelling!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet