Azenhas do Mar, Portugal
Fantastic Villa at Azenhas do Mar - Portugal
Welcome to our gorgeous villa in Azenhas do Mar, situated in a picturesque valley, where its white houses perched on the North Slope. It is one of the most appreciated and interesting beaches, with swimming pools dug out of the rock. The Miradouro das Azenhas do Mar is built on cliffs that drop fearlessly to the ocean. It is a popular place both in Summer and Winter, due to the grandeur of the view it offers. There, you can admire the Atlantic Ocean in all its splendor and, with a little luck, watch fishing trawlers sail far away.
Our villa is extremely well equipped. It has 5 rooms including 1 suite (king bed), 3 large bedrooms (with queen beds) and one bedroom with two single beds, served by two more bathrooms. It has a large living room with accommodation for all whit a direct access to the outside area where you can dine outdoors, or if you prefer you can dine at our modern dining room. The common areas and four bedrooms enjoy an excellent view of the garden, sea and mountains. The house is surrounded by a pleasant garden where our own private pool with garden equipment, tables, chairs, sun beds and a bathroom to support this area. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped. The laundry has a washing machine and dryer and iron and ironing board. We also have a fully equipped gaming room for adults and children and a 2 car garage.
The property is a 3 minutes walk from the center of Azenhas do Mar, where there is an excellent grocery store, butcher, cafes and famous restaurants. Only half a mile you can reach the famous Praia das Maçãs where there is a market with fresh fruit and meat market as well as a variety of fresh fish. You can also find pharmacy, cafes, restaurants, pubs and nightclubs on a walking distance.
The villa is surrounded by excellent beaches where you can practice both surfing and windsurfing You can also explore the fileds and mountains and take a breathtaking hike or enjoy your day at our golf courses.
BEACH AND SEA:
- Praia das Maçãs: 1 Kms away. Fine sandy beach whit several bars and seafood restaurants by the sea. You can also enjoy an enormous salt water pool, with showers, changing rooms, tenis courts, playground and night club. Small market for fruit, vegetables, fresh fish and regional products. You can go in a centenary tram, the station is within 500 meters of villa das Azenhas.
- Praia Grande: 2 Kms away. Long sandy beach of the sea a little choppy, ideal for the practice of surf, bodyboard, longboard and skysurf with several schools. Several restaurants, bars and terraces.
- Praia da Adraga: 5 Kms away. The Adraga beach was considered by the sunday Times as one of the 20 most beautiful in Europe. Perfect union between moutain range and sea whit its cliffs.
- Cabo da Roca: 12 Kms away. Is them most western point of Europe with a cliff of 140 meters. Perfect scenario with the Atlantic Ocean in the background.
MOUTAIN RANGE, VILLAGES AND CITIES:
- Colares: 4 kms away, quiet town where you can enjoy the cafes, restaurants, terraces, and visit their wineries typical. Enjoy a walk in the tram centenary, is 500m from the Villa das Azenhas.
- Sintra: 10 kms away, as UNESCO heritage is one of the most charming towns in the world, full of mysticism and stories of kings and princesses. Enjoy to visit the Moorish Castle, the Palace of Vila, the Pena Palace, the Palace of Seteais, the Palace of Monserrate, Quinta da Regaleira, the various museums and botanical gardens. Explore also the paths and roads in the stunning mountains. Enjoy the numerous restaurants, tea houses, cafes, terraces, shops for souvenirs and enjoy the taste for sweets regional. Enjoy a walk in the tram centenary, is 500m from the Villa das Azenhas
-Cascais: 15 kms, considered the most beautiful area of Costa del Sol has many fine sandy beaches. Fishing village with excellent fresh fish restaurants. Why not do some shopping in the various shopping centers available.
- Lisbon: 32 kms, is the capital of Portugal, with its immense history mainly in down town and 7 hills. Enjoy to visit the typical districts of the city as the "Bairro Alto, Alfama and the Mouraria, known for its nightlife, with numerous restaurants, bars and the famous houses of Fado (typical Portuguese music). It also has museums, palaces, convents, monasteries, churches, gardens, monuments, etc. It is the city where the international airport is located.
- Local activities: Walking, Golf, Cycling, Mountain Biking, Tennis, Surf, Windsurf, Bodyboard, Long board, Skysurf, 4X4 tours, fishing
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5000 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Twin, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Lisbon International Airport
30 minutes by car
Sea, mountains and swimming pool.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
Places of Interest
- Pena Palace
- Convent Capuchin
- Monserrate Palace
- Quinta da Regaleira
- Moorish Castle
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo