Fort Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida
Luxury Town Villa #263
Luxury Town Villa
Enjoy indoor outdoor living in Fort Lauderdale with our newly built luxury contemporary four bedroom, four and a half bathrooms Waterfront Town House. Designed in a luxury style with 4 floors, elevator, roof terrace with outdoor kitchen, and amazing 360 degree view. Villa #1 has a large outdoor pool and hot tub for guests to relax and enjoy! This is the first unit at the pool with direct access from the terrace outdoor area.
Waterfront town home designed to exude finesse, sophistication and luxury. The home incorporate a myriad of opulent features that distinguish them as palatial architectural marvels. Outstanding features such as four level elevators and soaring ten foot ceiling heights promote an ambience of grandeur and elegance.
This home comfortably accommodates up to 10 guests. The kitchen is fully equipped for everything guests may need! This home has all the conveniences you want while on vacation, including wireless internet access and laundry facilities and a street legal golf cart which you can park in front of the beach on reserved parking lots.
Located on the Inercostal Waterway in a quiet family friendly neighborhood of Fort Lauderdale by the Sea. This residence has a boat dock and is just 0.2 miles from the beach and close to everything including shopping, restaurants and night life. The Town House comes with an golf cart and a free parking direct in front of the beach.
This place comes coupled with boasting views of the ocean!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Hollywood International Fort Lauderdale
15 minutes by car
Gorgeous waterfront view!
Activities of Interest
- Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum- View the history that lives here!
- Chef Jean-Pierre Cooking School- Take cooking classes! This is a great romantic way to spend the evening!
- Segway Fort Lauderdale- See the city from a whole new perspective!
- Fishing Headquarters- Fishing tours and boat charters go out everyday!
Places of Interest
- Las Olas Beach- Beautiful beach that is a must see while guests are here!
- Aruba restaurant- Great food, make a dinner reservation!
- Las Olas Boulevard- Day on the town full of shopping, many shops and restaurants.
This unit is beautiful - I would definitely request a stay again. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet