Gulf Coast Dream
Gulf Coast Dream
A stunning design with a prime location, this four bedroom, three and a half bathroom home is a beach lover’s dream. Located three miles from Anna Maria Beach, twenty minutes from Bradenton Beach, and only a short bike ride to Desoto National Memorial Park, the 4,800 square foot home’s interior is simple and complete, while the exterior combines architecture from multiple styles. At first glance, it is a classic, Southern Florida home, but then you notice the bay window, breakfast nook and widow’s walk on top!
Completely remodeled and updated with modern amenities! All new stainless appliances, granite countertops, wood floors, and in ground pool with new HVAC systems and screened lanai. There is also a three-car garage where we store 4 bikes for guest use and a SoloFlex.
The home’s floor plan is open and flows with ease from room to room, while also providing guests with their own privacy. A grand stairway and expansive living room greet you on the first level with volume ceilings, fireplace, and French doors that take guest out to the lanai and pool. There are new TV’s through out the house and the family room has a 58" Samsung Smart Tv with Blue Ray DVD player!
In the kitchen, guests will find every thing they might need from spices to spoons. Out side, there is a gas grill for use because what good is a trip to South Florida without a night spent grilling steaks and shrimp?
Making this home even more marvelous is the master suite located on the first floor. It is complete with a King size bed and custom bath that features a spa tub, walk-in shower, private dressing and storage for both, and direct access to the pool.
Also located on the first floor is a full guest suite. This room offers a queen size bed and private bath complete with ample counter space and storage.
Traveling up to the second floor of the home, guests will find three bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a private den that can be converted into a bedroom with it’s luxurious, sofa sleeper. Keep winding up the spiral staircase, and you will land yourself in the third level bonus room. If you’re looking to relax and watch the world go by around you, this is the spot for you! It is complete with a wet bar, cushy armchairs, flat screen, and observation deck outside.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4800 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Beautiful foliage with the sounds of the Manatee River.
Pool Heating if desired is $24.00 per day in winter months $15.00 per day rest of the year
Activities of Interest
- Five O'Clock Charlie Coat Tours - See dolphins, manatees, sea birds and the beautiful gulf estuary waters surrounding the outer Tampa Bay Area!
- South Florida Museum - A natural and cultural history museum specializing in the history of Florida's gulf coast. It houses exhibits highlighting Florida history from the prehistoric to the present.
- TreeUmph! Adventure Course - A day in the park just got a lot more fun. At TreeUmph! you'll feel the exhilaration of climbing, zip lining, swinging and free-falling from 15 to 60 feet in the air!
Places of Interest
- Manatee River - Just down the street, is this 36-mile long, natural masterpiece!
- Tampa Bay - The Manatee River flows in to this Florida Landmark.
- Anna Maria Island - Kick back on the beach at this slice of Florida paradise!
- McKechnie Field - Watch the Pittsburgh Pirates warm up for the season at their Spring training location.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet