Estes Park, Colorado
Exquisitely beautiful, large and luxurious, our six bedroom, seven bath, 5,886 sq.ft. Grand Mountain home is conveniently located on the outskirts of Estes Park and only a ten minute walk to downtown Estes. With it's variety of restaurants, shops and other activities awaiting you, this is sure to be a week full of leisurely strolls through town at night, and scenic hikes to pass the days.
Find yourself away from it all with the tranquil setting in a very quiet neighborhood, surrounded by majestic trees and mountain views.
The interior is gorgeously decorated with all new appliances and furnishings including Custom Colorado Aspen Log bedroom furniture offering a modern yet unique and charming rustic ambiance and all of the comforts and amenities to take full advantage of your precious vacation time. Kitchen, beds, and baths are fully stocked. Wireless Internet provided. All bedrooms are equipped with satellite TV. Why settle for just a house or cabin for your vacation when this beautiful home awaits you!
The tri-level arrangement has a large great room, custom kitchen and master bedroom suite with jetted tub and deck access on the main level.
In the lower level there are two bedrooms suites with Jacuzzi tubs, a theater room, large game room with pool and Foosball and hot tub and three large bedroom suites and an loft on the upper level.
Large groups can be together and enjoy each others company yet also spread out for comfort. Sleeping arrangements consist of six king beds, four pull out twins and one sleeper sofa.
Our house is perfect for romantic get-a-ways, working vacations, family gatherings, anniversaries, and personal or holiday celebrations, with plenty of spaces for entertaining.
This is a non-smoking, pet free property.
**Requests do not have to be Sunday to Sunday except during Mid May through Mid September. Check availability at www.vacationhomesestespark.com.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 5890 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, and King
14 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Look out over Estes Lake. Enjoy the moon and the sparkling lights at night when most views disappear.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Rocky Mountain National Park - Hike all the trails, take in all the views, and explore all the nature you possibly can at this famous National Park.
- Peak to Peak Scenic Byway - At 10,300 feet elevation it has fantastic views of the Indian Peaks. Don't skip the short easy hike to Long Lake.
- Carousel of Happiness - Nederland Colorado’s magical, menagerie, $1 ride for all young in heart. It features 56 whimsical, hand-carved animals on a restored 1910 Looff carousel, turning to the music of a 1913 Wurlitzer band organ.
Places of Interest
- Rocky Mountain Rush - Mild to wild, amazing 4x4 ATV tours, open year around.
- National Park Gateway Stables - Saddle up with their horses and guide as you ride through the scenic trails and meadows in the Colorado Rockies.
- Estes Park Aerial Tramway - Ride a tram to the top of the mountain in town, visit a small cafe up there, shop souvenirs.
- Eldora Ski Resort - This local favorite, in Boulder's backyard, is a full-service ski resort with ski rentals, lessons, groomed slopes and lighting for some night-time skiing.
My sisters and I had the pleasure of staying in this beautiful home in October 2017. Our expectations were exceeded in every way! The drive from Denver was spectacular. The home is located close to everything Estes Park has to offer. We were amazed at the Elk and deer that wonder around. We went to Stanley Hotel (where Stephen King created the Shining) and had the pleasure of seeing the “The Shining Ball”. The memories we made will always be at the top of our sister trips. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet