Rio Hato, Panama
Buenaventura Luxury Loft
Buenaventura Luxury Loft
Welcome to one of the most luxurious resorts in Latin America, in luxurious Buenaventura! Enjoy an elegant vacation in modern luxury just 90 minutes from sophisticated Panama City. This brand new contemporary loft has one bedroom, one bath, and is bright, airy, sleek and peaceful.
With instant beach access, state-of-the-art appliances and luxurious finishes, it is fit with everything you will need to make your stay ideal.
Spacious master suite upstairs, and BoConcept sleeper queen/ottoman downstairs comfortably sleeps two to five, ideal for a couple or family ready to get away from it all! Situated beachfront (one minute walk), the loft offers a private beach club that includes a workout room.
As a part of the luxurious Buenaventura development, your stay will be exclusive in this private beach community that occupies hundreds of acres of pristine Pacific coastline on the southern coast of Panama. A stunning destination in a gated community for vacationers who want to relax, swim, dine, and enjoy a pampered vacation in the balmy Central American climate.
Home to more than just stunning views of lush gardens, lagoons, fairways and a white sand beach, Buenaventura is in a league of its own. It is the ultimate playground for adults, children and home to the global jet-set.
Buenaventura’s secure community exudes sophistication and comfort with an 18 hole Jack Nicklaus championship golf course, snorkeling, jet-skis, fishing, sailing and para-sailing, horseback riding, pools throughout and numerous restaurants both on site and within walking distance.
You’ll want to take advantage of the beautiful Puntarena Beach Club with an infinity pool, restaurant and bar along with jet ski rentals.
Condo with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1400 square feet
5 guests maximum
1 hour 30 minutes
Ocean and garden views!
All Buenaventura activities are accessible for an optional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Jungle Jeep Adventure - Leave behind the asphalt jungles of the city and the civilized comfort of a resort, and come play with the Jungle Jeep Adventures in the wilderness of a virgin jungle.
- La Casa de Lourdes Outdoor Spa - A traditional Panamanian meal on a dreamed setting. It is a most-see when visiting El Valle de Anton.
- ScubaCaribe Playa Blanca - With 600 employees in 17 locations, ScubaCaribe specializes in providing a complete range of watersports and other activities for hotels and resorts.
Places of Interest
- El Valle de Antón - Home to the world’s second-largest extinct volcano—but you’ll still find more modern pleasures here, such as its well-known Sunday Market and elegant spas such as Casa de Lourdes.
- Hacienda San Isidro - Head to this town for culture and rum tastings at Varela Hermanos, S.A.
- Palmer Beach - Be sure to bring your sunblock to this warm and beautiful beach. Plenty of shells for all to find!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility