Villa Nandie is located in the beautiful state of Alagoas, where you will find century-old villages, intact with their pristine beaches, palm and coconut farms, and a lively upbeat local culture.
The Brazilian coral reef, Costa dos Corais, is protected and together with the Caribbean-style green and azure waters, coral fish and 90 degree (27 degrees Celsius) ocean temperature combine to make this a truly special spot. Outside the reef, experienced divers will find dolphins, reef sharks, giant turtles, 7 foot fish and sunken Dutch vessels.
Contrary to most Caribbean and Brazilian destinations, all produce is local, and everything from coconuts to fruits to vegetables and, of course, seafood comes not from a general store, but absolutely fresh and from the day's collection efforts.
The house is 1h 45m from the international airport of Maceio, or, alternatively, 2 hours from the Recife airport, with direct flights to/from Europe. In addition, private helicopter transfers are only 25 minutes.
Patacho Beach was awarded by the leading Brazilian travel guide - "4 Rodas", on five occasions as one of Brazil's most beautiful beaches.
The 12,000 sq ft house is very secluded and has been designed using native style coconut farm architecture. It features 1.1 million sq ft of isolated property with rare botanical species (8 facing extinction), hundreds of one-off palms and two lakes.
It has 8 ensuite bedrooms + 2 smaller bedrooms (for staff or kids) with one shared bathroom in a separate house.
There is plenty of entertainment for the kids; separate kid's building (some 400 sq ft + play area and fixtures). For leisure there is a tennis court with a cushion (semi-hard) surface, swimming pool, several flat screen LCD TV's (50 and 60 inch SONY, several smaller ones), full Sky Cable TV in 3 places, with all 110 channels, DVD players with all TV's. All supplied by our own generator.
The house is fully staffed:
- One Caretaker (who has been with the house since its inception, manages the household)
- Two cleaning personnel
- Two general assistants (beach, garden, pool, drinks)
- One overnight assistant
Single Family Home with 2 levels
10 bedrooms, 9 baths, 13000 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, King, King, King, King, and King
20 guests maximum
Zumbi dos Palmares International Airport - MCZ
1.45 min by car
Activities of Interest
- Paddle/StandUp, kayak, windsurfing or Kite surfing, Water-skiing and boating, Raft (native jangadas) rides to the natural pools that form in the low tide (only 20 minutes from the house)
- Surfing (waves of some 3 to 10 feet) nearby
- Snorkeling and Diving with Certification (oxygen tanks) with accredited professionals
Places of Interest
- The manattee sanctuarium is unique and within a river bioma near the house.
- The Jaragua neighborhood, located downtown, is one of the main local attractions. This area features numerous Portuguese colonial buildings, as well as several churches that house outstanding pieces of religious art.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet