Kingsand, United Kingdom
Blue Monkey Cornwall
Blue Monkey is one of the most popular Five Star UK baby and dog-friendly cottages, which comfortably sleeps ten and is just a pebble's throw from three beaches. A luxury home away from home, situated in South East Cornwall in a car-free village.
From the moment you step out of the car, you can hear the waves and smell the sea. Located midway between two of the loveliest fishing villages of South Cornwall - Kingsand and Cawsand are as one - is a handsome well-proportioned Georgian house 25 metres from the sea. Blue Monkey is a tardis or a Cornish holiday home and the perfect base from which to explore Cornwall's forgotten corner. The villages alone have three family friendly sandy beaches in a sheltered bay. The more adventurous may prefer the more rugged Whitsand Bay, only a short drive away, ideal for beginners to intermediate surfing.
There is a sunny patio garden with built in seats, safely enclosed for children and dogs - a world away from city life. The sporty can sail or trek the coastal path, ideal for dogs.
This sweet Cornish house used to be a pub called The Blue Anchor, frequented by Nelson himself, and was used as a cannon ball store. A triangular stack of cannon balls was called a Blue Monkey - hence it's name.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2250 square feet
King, King, Queen, Twin, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
By car, train, plane or boat.
30 mins from Plymouth Railway Station
Our garden from the back and the street from the front.
Pet Fee: £75 per well behave pet
Activities of Interest
- Step out the front door onto the famed South West Coastal Path - explore the dramatic cliffs & stunning sea views in both directions
- Learn to surf with Discovery Surf School, 10 minutes away on the glorious Whitsand Beach
Places of Interest
- River Cottage Canteen and Deli
- Walk along the Rame Peninsula
- Eden Project is a 45 mins drive, Mt Edgecombe & Anthony House are a 10 min drive
- Highly acclaimed restaurant, The View, is a 5 minute drive and the popular waterfront pub, The Devonport is just a 2 min walk away.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Laundry Service
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet