Buenos Aires, Argentina
Distinguished Recoleta Neighborhood
Recoleta Home in the Heart of indisputably Buenos Aires most aristocratic neighborhood.
Settle in to historic Recoleta and spend your vacation in a 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 1,200 sq. ft. apartment located amidst a thriving, coastal city in Buenos Aires. In a town overflowing with landmarks to its rich history, you will find yourself living the easy-going and luxurious life of a true Porteño.
Enter the private building through large, wooden doors surrounded by aged stone, and escape the city streets to begin your peaceful stay. Inside of the private residence, there is a marvelous composition between classic and modern, bringing the culture of Recoleta into the home.
This spacious apartment is adorned with classic paintings, while modern light fixtures and amenities are abundant throughout. The master bedroom is appointed with a King bed and luxurious blankets to make you feel cozy in your Argentinian home. The room is furnished with post-modern furniture and dark curtains that shield the sun, making the perfect retreat for your afternoon siesta. The remaining two guest rooms are equipped with a Queen that can be converted into two twin beds, a bunk room, and a charming ambience, with no detail left to spare. The bathroom features a vanity with ample counter space, immense mirror, and bidet in addition to the traditional amenities.
The minimalist décor almost makes you forget you are in a centuries old home.
But once you look down and see the alluring, chevron hard-wood, or glance at your wrought iron balcony, you remember that you are a part of the rich history.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1200 square feet
King, Queen, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Bustling, luxurious Ayacucho, Quintana and Alvear Avenues, as well trendiest bars, high end shopping and 5 stars Alvear Palace Hotel.
Activities of Interest
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes - Stroll the galleries and enjoy the art of classic and contemporary artists throughout the centuries. Be sure to plan on staying a few hours for this is boasted as the best fine art in Buenos Aires!
- Club de Pescadores - Spend your day fishing at this national historic monument then head to the club's restaurant located inside!
- Avenida Alvear - Enjoy shopping like a true local in on of the most upscale districts of Buenos Aires.
- Palermo "Soho" with its trendy restaurants, art and fashion boutiques
- "El Tigre" delta of Parana River with its multiple branches, islands and refuges to relax via a boat ride and enjoy an excellent "asado"
- Puerto Madero, a completely remodeled pedestrial port side walk with side by side restaurants and bars
- Tango Show, the best in my opinion is "Rojo Tango" at the fashionable Faena Hotel
- Moderm Museum of Art, "Malba" and an afterwards lunch at "Casa Cavia"
- Palacio Duhau, visit "The library" for a cocktail and cigar or have lunch in the impressive gardens of the palace.
Places of Interest
- Plaza San Martin de Tours - Lie on the grass for a peaceful afternoon on a historic plot of land where the Recoleta community once grew their fruit in the 19th century!
- Recoleta Cementery, visit tomb of first lady, Eva Peron (Evita) in Recoleta cementery, home to more than 6400 extravagant mausoleums and admire Belle Epoque buildings such as Palais de Glace and Palacio Duhau.
- San Telmo is the barrio that birthed the tango. Today Buenos Aires most historic neighborhood is still a focal point of the city's tango and art scenes.
La Recoleta Home
Very comfortable apartment and excellent location! We had a wonderful week in Buenos Aires. Thank you Marcela.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo