Georgia Mountain Retreat
Georgia Mountain Retreat
Just off of Lake Rabun, this 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bath home is nestled in Lakemont, Georgia. Encompassing 2,000 sq. ft. you'll find that this property is appointed with the finest accommodations for your mountain retreat.
Entering the home, you’re greeted by the warm and well appointed great room, which features floor to ceiling windows that allow access to the private deck as well as gorgeous views of mountain terrain. Not to be overlooked, the impressive dining area, kitchen, and gathering area also within this open floor plan. The kitchen features granite countertops, custom appliances, and wood crafted cabinets, as well as an island with bar stool seating that is perfect for a lazy afternoon meal!
For more formal meals, consider the dining room with a large exquisite table and room to accommodate eight guests comfortably. With a large skylight above the table and high ceilings, this area creates the ideal ambiance for entertaining. After dinner, adjourn to the sitting area where the theme of high ceilings with exposed log rafters continues. With lavish seating all will be comfortable to enjoy the 40+ inch TV or the fireplace.
The spacious and expertly appointed master suite is adorned with a king bed with luxury linens and a private bath. The private bath has many amenities, a vanity, and ample counter space. However, the real show-stealers are the bathtub and shower! The tub is embellished with crafted tile and offers a luxurious soak while maintaining privacy, as does the walk-in shower which has a floor to ceiling window, creating a lush shower oasis.
The first two guest rooms are all appointed with spacious king beds with luxury linens and new mattresses. The remaining guest room also features a king bed, and includes hand crafted lofted beds as well. In the loft, the highest point of the home has been turned into an extensive library with ornate ceilings. This space is appointed with ample seating to get lost in a good book!
Best of all- experience the sunset with panoramic views from 1,611 elevation above sea level!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2000 square feet
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Hartsfield Atlanta Airport
2 hours by car
Breathtaking mountain vistas!
Activities of Interest
- Minnehaha Falls - Featuring the 60-foot high falls but highlighted by the beautiful hike. Which is exceptionally breathtaking in mid-to-late may when the famed rhododendron are in full bloom!
- Hillside Orchard Farms - Experience this 100 acre farm where apples, blackberries, muscadines, 700 jams and jellies, breads, and ciders are available.
- Anchorage Boat Dock - A great location to enjoy the lake, get rentals, and enjoy a casual meal!
Places of Interest
- Stonewall Creek Vineyards - Take in an event, tasting, and learn about their 8 wines!
- Lakemont Gallery - Located within the restored and historic 1910 lodge building, see the paintings, pottery, woodcrafts, and home decor of Lakemont!
- Lake Rabun Hotel and Restaurant - Enjoy award winning, farm-fresh cuisine!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet