Balgowlah Heights, Australia
Sydney Harbour View Villa
The villa is located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Manly being the finest of all.
This is the perfect destination to enjoy both the Sydney harbour and the ocean beaches for swimming, sailing and surfing.
You will find delightful, child friendly "40 Baskets" Beach just 50 meters from the house. To get to Sydney you can either simply take a water taxi from the beach or the local ferry from Manly straight into Sydney CBD.
This is a luxury villa complete with pool, spa and panoramic views across the Manly Harbour. There are four levels with an internal lift, several entertaining terraces and 5 bedrooms: 3 double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms.
This is the most wonderful spot for both relaxing and entertaining holidays.
-Fully equipped kitchenette
-Bedroom 1: single bed
-Bedroom 2: single bed with terrace
-Bedroom 3: en-suite bathroom with ocean views.
-Bedroom 4: Master bedroom king size bed, en-suite
& ocean views
-Child friendly garden
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3500 square feet
King, Queen, Full, Other, and Other
8 guests maximum
Sydney Airport - SYD
30 mins by car or 45 mins on ferry
Activities of Interest
- Manly Kayak Centre - There's no better way to explore the famous Sydney waterways than by paddling a kayak. Anyone can do it, and it's safe, fun and relatively inexpensive.
- Take a trip further north to the other Northern Beaches on the stretch. Palm Beach and Bilgola are particle favourites.
- Take a boat out into Pittwater and a day trip to the Basin is a must too.
Places of Interest
- Make sure you go to The Manly Markets - you'll see a unique range of Australian designed and made fashion, accessories, jewellery and homewares, most things with a uniquely 'beachy' flavour. They are set amongst a variety of vibey cafes and shops.
- In Situ is a restaurant but it's also a cafe by day, known for its awesome coffee and all day breakfast and lunch menu. Open seven days a week, whatever your mood. Situated right alongside the markets, you can't go wrong.
- Sydney CBD is just a ferry wide away and great way the experience the harbour.
Amazing home with views for days...
You'll never want to leave this house. The owners were quick to answer anything regarding the house/area and an absolute pleasure. Words can't describe that view! Would love to visit again in the future. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo