San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Your Paradise awaits in Casa Sandcastle, a secluded and private beachside mansion.
Exquisite and spacious, this stunning 4 bedroom, 5 bath, 7,500 square foot home lies among one of the most serene and captivating locations in the world. Plus, there is an additional 3500 sqft of amazing exterior terraces. Nestled between rolling desert hills that capture the essence of Baja and the dramatic Sea of Cortez coastline.
Casa Sandcastle is completely customized with designer decor throughout along with the in-home Cinema, Office, Gourmet Kitchen, Private Infinity Edge Pool, Game Room/Bar, Spa, fire pit and a Master Suite that can satisfy the most discerning tastes. A two car garage included.
Guard gate located directly in front of the property provides the ultimate in security.
The area boasts natural beauty and exclusiveness while remaining conveniently located only minutes from downtown San Jose del Cabo.
Cathedral Ceiling Ceiling Fan Hot Tub / Spa Laundry Room Sauna Vaulted Ceiling Wet Bar Window Covers Wine Storage
Balcony Fitness Center Furnished Garage Door Opener High Speed Internet Available Satellite Dish Security Guard on Duty
check in is on Monday
check out is on Saturday
This is a resort style home and we want to make sure every experience exceeds expectations. We need at least a day to clean and have it prepared for the next guest.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 6 baths, 7500 square feet
King, King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
35 minutes by car
Beautiful beach and ocean views!
Additional FeesButler fee is mandatory for the full week: $100 per day
Maid fee: $100 per day; 2 day minimum.
Activities of Interest
- Spend a day in the sun and enjoy one of Los Cabos' renowned beaches.
- For the those seeking adventure, there is a multitude of activities! Enjoy surfing, 4x4 off-roading, paddleboards and snorkeling.
- Excursions and tours in San Jose del Cabo or Cabo San Lucas that fulfils your expectations.
- Explore the beauty of the Los Cabos desert while enjoying the exhilarating fun of an off road adventure with ATV rides to Buggies race cars!
- Horseback riding is a romantic and scenic way to experience the beauty of Los Cabos.
- Whale watching is in abundance along the shores of the Sea of Cortez in Los Cabos during the months of December through April.
Places of Interest
- Close to many incredible cities: 10 minutes to Puerto los Cabos, 15 minutes to downtown San Jose and 40 minutes to Cabo San Lucas.
- The Los Cabos area is rated as one of the top golfing destinations. Those who love to play will not be disappointed!
- Art lovers will greatly enjoy the ever-growing art district located behind San Jose del Cabo's beautiful historic main square.
- Fishing Charters. The Sea of Cortez is home to more than 800 species of fish and Los Cabos is known as the Striped Marlin capital of the world.
- Swim with dolphins! Swim with and experience the intelligence and friendly nature of dolphins, truly an amazing experience.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility