Modern Eco Provence
This is a modern, beautifully-decorated house perfectly located in the heart of Provence in the small town of Montauroux, only a few kilometers away from Cannes, Nice and the great beaches of the Cote D'Azur.
The property features a modern fully-fitted kitchen with an open plan lounge and dining room.
The garden covers an area of 28000 square feet and benefits from a beautiful 28 foot-long pool ideal to freshen up in the hot summer days and a great bbq area to enjoy al fresco dining.
The property features 5 spacious bedrooms with 4 bathrooms comfortably accommodating a total of 10 guests
A great spot for a memorable holiday.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2150 square feet
Queen, Queen, Twin, Queen + Twin, and Queen + Twin
10 guests maximum
35 min by car
Views out onto the beautiful garden surrounding the property
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Great golfing facilities at the renowned Terre Blanche Golf Course
- The Picasso Museum, in Antibes, hosts one the most wonderful Picasso collection featuring paintings, drawings, lithographs, oils on paper, ceramics, sculptures and tapestries of the Spanish artist
- Plenty of outdoor activities such as hiking, swimming in the river, relaxing at the beach, snorkeling, cycling, horse-riding and many more.
- For perfume lovers: Galimard and Fragonard both have displays and giftshops in the centre of town whilst the International Perfume Museum takes you on a fasninating journey in the history evolution of techniques used to produce perfume over centuries.
Places of Interest
- The pretty neighbouring villages of Cotignac, Villecroze or Tourtour are delightful to visit and discover on foot. Further afield Aix-en-Provence, St Tropez or Cannes and the beaches of the Cote d'Azur are just over an hours drive.
- Nice, the capital of the French Riviera, offers a plethora of activities and amusements. Visit the Musée Matisse, the Parc du Chateau, stroll around the lively streets and enjoy the French cuisine in this exceptional town.
- Monaco offers a wide variety of inland towns, many of which attracted artists and writers such as Picasso, Van Gogh, Renoir and Matisse during the 19th and 20th centuries.
Eco Provence is a bare bones home in what could be a lovely setting. Nice pool; deck and yard need some TLC. This home was advertised as having 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. The master has its own bath. One "Queen" (actually 2 cots pushed together) and the other bedroom in the house proper share a bath. The third Queen is a loft in an out building, not disclosed. It has a bathroom. The showers in the 2nd and 3rd baths overflowed onto the floor, apparently by design. The loft queen is accessed by a ladder -- fun for teens but not our 60-something guest. There is NO 5th bedroom, and the 4th bath is a small half-bath on the first floor - a powder room. The house was equipped with the basics, but the one hand soap dispenser was empty. No soap and limited paper supplies. We ended up purchasing and leaving a pasta pot, a wine opener (a house in France without a working wine opener!), towels, kitchen cloths and sponges. There was a small amount of olive oil and a few spices. Ten to 15 minutes to a market - not a problem unless you have no toilet paper in the middle of the night. As advertised, the house is "Eco" is true and fine with us. We suggest the owners (very nice and responsive when we had no hot water) work a little harder on making the home more welcoming (cleaner, a few amenities) for guests, as expected at this level. ”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo