Historic Dwelling in Central Toledo
This unique 2-bedroom apartment is situated in a wonderful historic building in central Toledo, Unesco World Heritage city.
It is the perfect base to visit with this amazing city full of culture and history. Built on a hill it still retains its original medieval lay-out.
The property features a fully-equipped kitchen/diner, a comfortable lounge, a master bedroom and a single bedroom ideal for up to 5 people including the sofa bed in the lounge.
A great spot for a memorable trip!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 750 square feet
Queen and Twin
5 guests maximum
Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport - MAD
50 mins by car
Views over the inner courtyard as well as out onto the beautiful historic buildings
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Visit Alcazar fortress, located at the highest point in town. Rebuilt under Franco it is now a Militalry Academy and Museum.
- Visit the magnificent Sinagoga del Transito, one of the largest in Europe. It now houses the Safardi' Museum about Jewish history in Spain.
Places of Interest
- Admire the fantastic history and architecture of Toledo, Unesco world Heritage site, built on a hill it still preserves the same lay out it had in the middle ages with the protective walls.
- Catedral Primada is the finest example of Spanish gothic architecture. It is massive and very impressive, a must see while in town
- Mirador del Valle is a great vantage point for some fantastic views of the town. You can walk to it in about an hour, the views will be your reward.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet