Miami Beach, Fl
Art Deco South Beach Villa
Art Deco South Beach Villa
Make your dreams of a posh Miami getaway a reality at this beautiful 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 3,000 sq. ft. villa with plenty of space and privacy in the heart of South Beach.
A unique oasis in a fantastic location, this home is great for families and groups of friends and is well suited for entertaining.
Enter into the elegant open space of the main level floor plan. Black and white decor and furnishings create a sophisticated ambience throughout the home. In the living room, stretch out on the comfortable sectional and relax with a good book or your favorite movie shown on the large flat screen TV.
In the dining room you'll find a long black table with sleek clear chairs, seating 10 in total. A delicate chandelier hovers above, providing a touch of elegance to your dining experience. A large fully equipped kitchen features updated appliances, ample storage, and wooden countertops with plenty of space for cooking prep.
There are 5 bedrooms within the home. The master has a king bed, a private balcony, and master bathroom that includes a massive soaking tub and double vanity. The next bedroom has a queen bed, the third bedroom has two queen beds, and a fourth bedroom has two twins beds. The last bedroom is fitted with a high end sleeper sofa that pulls out to a full bed. This room also has an office space with a desk and two chairs, as well as a wall mounted flat screen TV.
Outside you'll find an incredible original terrazzo and front and back furnished hardwood decks. A well landscaped yard has a tire swing for the kids and an outdoor dining set. Fire up the Weber grill and have a cookout with your travel companions!
This ideally located residence is walking distance from the beach, Flamingo Park, and 2 blocks from Lincoln Road.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
2x Queen, Queen, Full, King, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Miami International Airport
15 minutes by car
Lush and private landscaped backyard
Activities of Interest
- For upscale luxury shopping, head to Aventura Mall
- Hit the town and experience the South Beach Miami nightlife
- Learn to sail at the Miami Yacht Club
- Visit the Zoological Wildlife Foundation- a bucket list item for many!
- Take a boat tour of the Everglades
- Spend an afternoon at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens for amazing photo opportunities
- Ride the Metromover, a great (and free!) way to see and maneuver around downtown Miami!
- See a baseball game at Marlins Park
- Check out Bayside Marketplace for shopping, food, and music
Places of Interest
- South Beach- a trendy, quirky, and fun place to be
- Ocean Drive
- Lincoln Road
- Miami Design District- here you'll find luxe shops, art galleries, and fine dining
- Downtown Miami
- Key Biscayne- terrific beaches, a coastal barrier reef, and the only federally recognized underwater archaeological trail in the U.S.
- Wynwood Walls- a hot spot for art!
- Lummus Park Beach
- Oleta River State Park- great place for kayaking!
- Miami Seaquarium- the kids will love it!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo