The Castle Hill Resort and Spa
Castle Hill Resort and Spa
The Castle Hill Resort and Spa sits in the heart of Vermont’s lustrous, green countryside and overlooks the majestic Okemo Mountain Resort. In the center of this rugged elegance, you’ll find your three-bedroom oasis, nestled on 1450 square feet of luxury!
Your masterfully designed villa seamlessly blends charming antiques with more contemporary pieces to create a welcoming atmosphere, The lovely fireplace serves as the focal point of the spacious living room, with its plush seating and rustic décor. The living room flows directly into the refined and serene dining room. The polished, hardwood dining room table comfortably seats ten, and offers a view of that very same fireplace, so you’ll be able to bask in its warmth and beauty no matter where you are. Enjoy your scrumptious, home cooked meal here after cooking in the expertly appointed, gourmet kitchen. This space is fully equipped with glossy granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, all there to cater to all your needs! During the summer, when the nights are warm, head outside to the private patio, complete with ample seating and an outdoor grill. Gather here to relax with a glass of wine, and watch the sun sink over your beautifully manicured lawn covered with a lovely smattering of pine trees!
The remarkable master suite, along with its downy soft king-sized bed, holds a vast en suite bathroom, complete with a jet spa tub, separate shower, and a double cherry vanity. The second guest room holds an exquisite queen-sized bed and the third offers an equally comfortable double. These two bedrooms share a pristine third bathroom located just off the hall.
You stay at Castle Hill wouldn’t be complete without access to numerous deluxe resort amenities. A complementary shuttle will take you over to Okemo Mountain for world-class skiing. On site, you’ll find an expansive pool, heated to 82 degrees year round. The hot tub, sauna, and full-service spa are ready to offer you excess bliss and relaxation beyond your wildest dreams. If you’re feeling active, take a scenic hike around the property, or pick up a racquet for a friendly game of tennis! When you get hungry, head to the fabulous Castle Hill restaurant, which will satisfy any and all cravings during breakfast and dinner.
Just a few miles from the resort, you’ll find the classic Vermont town of Ludlow, right in the heart of the Okemo Valley Region. Explore the rows and rows of quaint shops, delicious restaurants, summer lawn concerts, and county fairs. In Ludlow, you’re sure to have the quintessential New England experience!
This property has everything you need for a truly unforgettable Vermont getaway!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1450 square feet
King, Queen, and Full
6 guests maximum
Rutland Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT/KRUT)
30 minutes by car
Gorgeous countryside oasis!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Martha's Folk Art Gallery - Martha's work incorporates traditional folk scenes of Vermont villages and farms, and captures the spirit of the state!
- Healdville Trail - Wonderful for a lovely, easy hike, this trail is surrounded by vibrant wildflowers at every turn!
- Jackson Gore Ski Area - Explore skiing trails that are reminiscent of classic New England, with sweeping turns and gentle curves.
- Covered Bridges - There are fifteen covered bridges to be explored in the expansive Okemo Valley!
- The Weston Playhouse Theatre Company - A world-class theater company that brings the magic of Broadway right to your backyard!
Places of Interest
- Okemo Mountain Resort - Rising high above the village of Ludlow, this family-operated ski resort is an outdoor enthusiast's playground!
- Castle Hill Aveda Spa- At this award-winning spa, enjoy a variety of treatments designed to help you relax and rejuvenate.
- Castle Hill Restaurant - Enjoy exquisite, first-class dining in an elegant, candle-lit setting.
- Okemo State Forest - Here you'll find Buttermilk Falls, a gorgeous set of three waterfalls, and a popular swimming spot for locals and visitors alike!
- President Calvin Coolidge Homestead - Explore the president's childhood home!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility