Stonehurst Place (HS)
Set in an art-filled 19th century mansion in Midtown, a historic Atlanta neighborhood and bustling business district, award-winning Stonehurst Place is a traveler's dream.
This luxury Atlanta bed and breakfast is a unique combination of impeccable preservation and modern amenities. Beautiful original details are combined with up-to-date features such as luxurious bathrooms and contemporary furnishings.
The six rooms and suites have a modern and chic flair, balanced by elegant decoration and walls filled with museum quality art from the interior designer owner's personal collection unassumingly placed throughout the home.
Stonehurst Place offers landscaped gardens, a dramatic front parlor with grand piano, and the relaxing Sleeping Porch - each a setting to soothe the soul.
Generous amenities include free Wi-Fi Internet access, points credit in the Stash Hotel Rewards loyalty program, iPod docking stations and flat screen TVs, gourmet breakfast and homemade refreshments, eco-friendly bath products, as well as superior beds and linens.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to 3RD HOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: email@example.com
You will be staying in a double room and the room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
35 minutes by car
The historic neighborhood of Midtown.
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- Stonehurst Place is located near Piedmont Park, Fox Theatre, High Museum of Art, World Congress Center, AmericasMart, Georgia Aquarium and the Georgia Dome.
- MARTA, Atlanta's public transportation system, is a four-block walk from the inn.
- Piedmont Park is Atlanta's Central Park, or at least a mini version of it. Among all the skyscrapers in the Midtown area, this is a beautiful piece of green.
- The Centennial Olympic Park will bring out the child in you, especially in the summer when the fountains are running. The park offers spectacular views of the downtown skyline, and makes for a scenic spot as a mid-afternoon reprieve.
- Located in Grant Park, Zoo Atlanta has become well-known for its natural habitats and its various breeding successes. It is home to endangered animals such as rhinos, orangutans, gorillas and elephants.
- Located along Ponce near the Carter Center, the Fernbank Museum of Natural History is an interactive museum that will appeal to people of all ages. Permanent exhibits include dinosaur fossils and massive skeletons.
- Explore the history of Coca-Cola in the 60,000+ square foot exhibit. You'll find the world's largest permanent display of Coke memorabilia, a tasting room and a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo