Neptune Beach, Florida
Contemporary Beach House Close to the Beach
Contemporary Beach House - Neptune Beach
This home is located in Neptune Beach, which is one of the pristine beachside communities of Jacksonville Florida. The area offers a great combination of city life and quiet beach relaxation. Just a short drive south is Ponte Vedra Beach Inn & Club, TPC Sawgrass and the beautiful and historic town of St Augustine. Just to our north is Amelia Island, Talbot Island and Little Talbot Island, all of which have incredible beaches and wildlife refuges.
Just outside the front door:
- one block walk to Neptune Beach
- great surfing, kite boarding, paddling boarding and fishing
- 1st Street biking, rollerblading and running
- beach cruise (16 blocks) north to the shopping, bar and restaurant district of Beach Town Center.
- 25 great golf courses including renowned TPC Sawgrass
This three level fully furnished beach home has 2,000 sqft of living area with a whopping 600 sqft of outdoor deck and patio space! On the fist level you'll find two well appointed guest suites with a Jack & Jill bathroom. Both guest suites have private outdoor patio sitting areas, one of which contains a lovely water feature.
The second level contains the living area with a chef's kitchen, half bath, dining room, living room and covered outdoor deck. The third level houses the master suite, master bathroom and a large sitting area with a peekaboo view of the Atlantic Ocean.
Neptune Beach has fantastic seafood dining options and lovely beaches to take advantage of both day and night. In addition to TPC Sawgrass, you'll find many of Florida's top golf courses in and around Ponte Vedra Beach, which is home to many of the PGA's top pros. Come enjoy the best golf and some of the best beaches in Florida!
Townhome with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1900 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
17 miles. 30 minute car ride.
Peekaboo view of the Atlantic Ocean from the master suite
Activities of Interest
- Biking & Rollerblading 2nd St
- Surfing & Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Shopping and Eateries at Beaches Town Center
- Golfing at TPC Sawgrass, King & Bear, Slammer & Squire
Places of Interest
- Neptune Beach
- Beaches Town Center
- St Augustine
- Ponte Vedra Inn
- Casa Marina Hotel Rooftop Ocean View Bar
- Jacksonville Beach Fishing Pier
- North Beach Fish Camp
- Amelia Island
- Safe Harbor Seafood Market & Restaurant
What a wonderful home! Located just 1 block from the beach, the house and area had everything we needed. Very clean, modern and well maintained. A very relaxing and comfortable place to call home for a week. Would highly recommend this property for anyone wanting to visit the beach in Jacksonville.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet