Luxury Penthouse at Cortijo del Mar
Set close to the beach and golf between Marbella and Estepona, Cortijo del Mar Resort features luxurious holiday apartments and Townhouses with attractive Mediterranean architecture, surrounded by charming gardens and amenities.
At the heart of this private resort is a large lagoon-style swimming pool surrounded by manicured lawns. The cabana bar and terrace alongside, offers waiter service as you relax in the sun and enjoy a refreshment or light meal.
The properties all feature high-end contemporary décor and fixtures, including air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, bathrooms with hydro massage bath or shower and fully equipped modern kitchens with quality appliances (including washing machine, dishwasher and coffee-maker).
Set on two levels, the luxurious penthouses offer space and privacy combined with 5* services. The lower level consists of a spacious lounge and dining room with direct access to a large terrace. Also on this floor are two double bedrooms with their own stylish bathrooms and a modern fully equipped kitchen with utility room.
The penthouse floor is given over entirely to a private bedroom suite with dressing room and luxurious bathroom, as well as a very private terrace area, completing a total interior space of 132m2 and 58m2 of terraces.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1750 square feet
King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
30 min by car
Great views over the surrounding mountainous landscape
Activities of Interest
- Sailing, hiking, snorkeling, swimming or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy in this location.
- Just a 15 minutes drive from Marbella where you can enjoy its shopping, restaurants and night-life.
- For golf lovers, Villa Colina has a great location for all the best golf courses.
Places of Interest
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separates the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
- Only two hours away, discover one of the greatest treasure of Al-Andalus: Granada. Admire the grandiose architecture of the Alhambra built in the 9th century, contemplate the sunset from the Albayzín and stroll around the streets of this magical city!
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife (10 minutes).
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo