Quebec City, dating back to 1608, was the first city to be built in Northern America by Samuel de Champlain.
The Old Quebec city is not only a World Heritage Site, but also is a masterpiece of European style architecture.
The property is on Orleans Island just 20 minutes away from the city with a 200 degree view over-looking the St-Lawrence river and the city.
The Orleans is considered to be the first stop where newcomers would have stopped and been "quarantined" to make sure that they were not bringing any new diseases to the land.
The island offers plenty for nature lovers while also being the birthplace of North American wine grapes, as well as the oldest 9 holes of golf in North America.
The property features a modern fully-equipped kitchen, a large lounge and spacious dining room with large dining table for entertaining friends and family, all tastefully decorated.
The 4 spacious bedrooms with 3 bathrooms can comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests.
You have easy access to several golf clubs, ski slopes and cycling trails. Plus you will be able to enjoy the wonderful nature and the special spirit and atmosphere of the Oldest North American city.
Autumn is a lovely time to visit especially if you are partial to the changing colors of the Maple trees. However, if you are a lobster lover, you better come in June!
Quebec benefits from many fine restaurants and lot of French chefs have settled there over the years.
You will have a fun, but relaxing stay in this cosy 1890s property that will welcome you with an incredibly warm atmosphere.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2600 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
YQB Quebec City International Airport
30 minutes drive
Just by the St-Lawrence River it offers stunning views over Quebec city
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Explore the wonderful Ice Hotel, a truly unique experience. Open between January and March.
- Visit the beautiful Aquarium of Quebec with over 10,000 species of marine life.
- Family-friendly ski resorts, like Mont Saint Anne or le Massif de Chalrevoix, are only 30-40 minutes drive away.
Places of Interest
- Visit Old Quebec in Quebec City, the oldest city in North America, a Unesco World heritage site with its European charm, cultural flare and romantic ambiance.
- Admire the spectacular Chateau Frontenac, the most photographed hotel in the world. It also enjouys stunnig views over St. Laurence River
- The Quebec fortifications are a wonderful spectacle. Quebec city is the only walled city north of Mexico. The walls stretch for a total of 4.6 km with beautiful gates to explore.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet