Set against the Atlas mountains, Marrakech is a delicate blend of Berber, Arabic and French traditions, a city bursting with colour and excitement. With a near perfect climate year round, Marrakech is the perfect place for a romantic getaway or time away with family and friends.
With more then 10 golf courses, fine restaurants, luxury hotels, museums, cultural attractions, souks and spas, the city caters for everyone, young and old.
Just 15 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from the centre of the city, on the foothills of the Atlas mountains, Villa des Olivier is a private property set in 10,000 s.q.m of beautifully maintained palm and olive trees, with bougainvillea and jasmine adding colour to a magnificent landscape. The villa is also only 5 minutes drive from 2 of the most beautiful golf courses in Marrakech, Royal Palm and Samanah.
The refined villa has a warm and elegant atmosphere with spectacular views of the garden and the Atlas mountains from every room. The central Lounge offers a large dining area and a beautiful fireplace for the cooler months. Large arched doors open from every room leading you to the garden and the swimming pool.
Outside dining areas are on the terraces and highly recommended is the rooftop for amazing sunset drinks or dinners.
The villa is fully staffed with a guardian and an amazing cook/house manager Fatima who is arguably one of the best cooks in Marrakech! She will bring you fresh warm bread every morning, do all the shopping for the day and cook for your hearts delight!
The property features 5 bedrooms and 1 nanny room, with beautiful ensuite facilities. One of the bedrooms is a 4 bunk bedroom that no child or adult can resist!
There is a also a tv room complete with DVD player, satellite and high speed internet access.
We use a great driver during our visit and would recommend either renting a car or hiring a driver for your stay.
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 750 square feet
King, King, 2x Twin, King, and King
10 guests maximum
15 Minutes by car
The Atlas Mountains
Mandatory fee of 15 euros per day for up to 4 guests - 30 euros per day for 5 guests and above. Other than that the only extra you need to pay for during your trip is the cost of the groceries for the meals that the staff will prepare for you.
Activities of Interest
- Oasiria water park
- Horse riding enthusiasts can enjoy a day long trip to sprawling Palm Grove on the outskirts of the city, featuring thousands of trees.
- Rafting. Adrenaline junkies will have the chance to raft some wild rivers in the Atlas Mountains.
- Plenty of golfing opportunities with the many professional golf cources in the area.
Places of Interest
- Jemma el-Fna - UNESCO heritage site - is a gathering place and unofficial stage for street theatre. For more than a millennium, it features acrobats, henna tattoo artists, storytellers, belly dancers, musicians, snake charmers and potion sellers.
- Medina & Souks - (market streets) with carpet dealers lying in wait around every corner. Each section has its own speciality - slippers, spices, lamps and jewellery. The medicinal lotions and potions are particularly interesting.
- Enjoy the best Marrakesh's Mojito or mint tea at Cafe Arabe and have a Sunday brunch at Palais Namaskar.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo