Glen Falls Mountain Ski Home
Glen Falls Mountain Ski Home
Within East Vail nestled among the mountains is this beautiful treasure of a home. This 5 bedroom, 5 bath, 6,000 sq. ft. residence boasts soaring ceilings, modern artwork, spiral staircases, immaculate landscaping, and an ideal location convenient to the free public bus that will whisk you away to Vail Mountain for exciting skiing and snowboarding adventures.
Enter into the roomy foyer which will lead you to the main living room, dining areas, and kitchen. To the left when you first enter the home you'll see a glass dining table set for six. This open area blends into the living room, which is furnished with comfortable armchairs and a sofa, all neatly arranged in front of modern glass paned gas fireplace, which can also be viewed from the second dining area of the kitchen.
The modern, stylish kitchen has a 6 burner cooktop, high end appliances, a large wall mounted flat screen TV, and a circular end counter bar lined with 5 bar stools for additional seating. Behind the kitchen table you'll notice sliding glass doors that lead out onto a furnished patio. Enjoy al fresco meals with a beautiful mountain backdrop! Off the living room is another patio with a dining set and waterfall feature. A beautiful setting for a nice evening dinner while enjoying a bottle of wine with your family or travel companions!
On the first level you'll also find the master bedroom, which has a king bed, dual fireplace (which is attached to the ensuite bathroom), and a gorgeous bay window that looks out to the waterfall feature and mountain scenes. The master bath is just on the other side of the fireplace and features a deep jetted tub, large separate shower, two separate vanities, and an additional sink area at the back. The other bedrooms include a in-law suite with an ensuite bath, kitchenette, and balcony, two other rooms with a queen size bed in each, and a twin bed in the last room. Each room has incredible views of the Colorado mountains!
The home also includes an office area with desks and tables, and a downstairs game room and den. Enjoy challenging each other to games of pool, air hockey, and video games! A large circular sofa has plenty of room to accommodate everyone comfortably in front of the large flat screen TV that is perfect for both gaming and movie nights. A card table is available for playing poker, card games, and board games on rainy days or nights when you want to relax and spend quality time with your family or friends. A separate office with an armchair, desk, and printer has equally as fantastic views as all of the other rooms with large windows.
This home is in East Vail close to the free public bus. We (the hosts) own two restaurants in Vail. One serves Mexican food (Los Amigos) and the other is a steakhouse (Russels). We could arrange for a car and have a parking spot behind one of our restaurants in town if available. We can also provide a ski locker in town for ski and other equipment storage.
We can't wait to welcome you to our beautiful home in Vail!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Twin
9 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Spectacular mountain views!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Ski Vail Mountain!
- You can't beat the hiking, fly fishing, and white water rafting in the summer
- Explore Betty Ford Alpine Gardens. Perennials, rock gardens and waterfalls collectively create a dramatic mountain garden
- Dine at Russels, our premier steakhouse in Vail, which is just past the covered bridge on the way to the lift
Places of Interest
- Enjoy more than 5200 acres of ski and snowbard terrain in Vail. This is the best spot to hit the slops!
- Beaver Creek Ski Area
- Golf courses
- The Saloon in Minturn is a fun place to hang out!
- The best place for Apres Ski is our restaurant, Los Amigos! It is located right at the base of Vail Mountain
- Route 6 is the most fun on Sunday Nights for live music
- Downtown Vail offers a wide variety of shopping. You will love the views as you shop and dine with the spectaular mountain range as your backdrop
- Adventure Ridge boasts a host of activities. During the summer enjoy rock climbing, disc golf and horseback riding. During the winter you're family will love tubing, ice skating and snow mobiling
- The kids will definitely want to check out the Discovery Center. The whole family will enjoy exploring natural history exhibits and taking a free snowshoe tour!
Beautiful Home, We Loved it!
We had a fantastic stay! The home was very spacious and fully stocked with everything we could imagine. The games room was definitely a huge hit. The kitchen was so well equipped, I don't think there is a single appliance missing. The house is definitely from the 90s but everything has been so well-maintained and is in perfect working order. I will definitely keep it on our list for a return stay next year :-) ”
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility