El Noveno - Luxury Villa in Mallorca
Meaning "the ninth", El Noveno is a elegant and sophisticated villa overlooking Pollenca Golf Course, and whilst it's a great favourite with golf enthusiasts, it has a lot to offer the less active. The property grounds blend into the local scenery, filled with pine and olive trees and overlooking the bays of Pollenca and Alcudia and Albufereta Reserve.
Completed in 2007, this modern villa is the perfect retreat for anyone looking for a peaceful holiday with the family.
The upper floor comprises an open-plan living room and fully fitted exclusive kitchen with teppan yaki plate / ice machine / espresso coffee maker etc. Double doors open onto a large south facing terrace where you can relax and enjoy the light breeze coming through the valley, take a swim or fire up the BBQ. Al fresco dining on the terrace is a very special experience. And the total privacy ensures a secure and relaxing atmosphere. A spiral staircase leads to the beautiful garden.
Four bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom with either walk-in rainshower or bath, are situated on the floor below. Three rooms contain super-kingsize beds and the other one has twin beds which can be made into kingsize if required. All room are very bright and have views into the valley or garden. There is plenty of storage for clothes in each bedroom.
Stairs from the bedroom level lead to the ground floor where a large games and playroom is located. The children can go to watch TV (satellite and Sky) when they are tired of swimming in the lounge area. They can play their DVDs through the PS3 to a high quality HD projector and Bose surround sound system. So do not forget to bring your favourite games / dvd's. A full size 'pub style' pool table and table tennis table is also available here to make the experience complete. And make the villa the perfect getaway for every family.
The well maintained gardens make the villa complete offering a variety of flowers and plants giving the occupant a real Mediterranean experience. And directly at the back of the garden there is a gate leading towards the middle of the ninth hole of the Pollensa Golf course.
The villa has everything to make everyone's well deserved holiday into a unbelievable relaxing and peaceful experience, for the entire family. With very much privacy and space in the villa, so everyone can find his / her own spot.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4500 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Palma de Mallorca Airport
1hr by car
Fabulous views across to the Tramuntana Mountains.
Activities of Interest
- The north coast is ideal for sailing and there are plenty of water sports at the beaches of both Puerto de Pollenca and Alcudia
- Road cycling is a major sport on the island and for those wanting rent bikes, there are some exceptional routes to test your stamina.
- Best spot for enjoying water-based sports: Sailing, dinghy sailing, kite surfing, windsurfing, diving and sea kayaking are all available to those looking for something to do whilst on holiday.
- You can also enjoy the sea you can rent a boat and take a picnic to one of the many coves in the bay.
Places of Interest
- Pollenca itself is a traditional Mallorcan town and well worth exploring. Wander round on a Sunday morning when the Placa Major is filled with market stalls or simply watch local life from one of the many terrace restaurants or cafés.
- Alcudia old town - a beautiful little town in the middle of a castle. It has lots of restaurants, bars, shops and also a market on Sundays and Tuesdays.
- Walk through the streets of the old quarter and wander through las Ramblas and el Born and continue your walk to La Seu, the majestic Gothic cathedral in Palma, which has some superb views overlooking the sea.
- At the Mirador D’es Colomer you will be able to stand close to near terrifying views from the edge of the sheer cliff which falls unimpeded directly into the deep dark blue sea below.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet