Marbella, Malaga, Spain
If you're looking for a slice of the luxury Marbella lifestyle, then Villa Issabella has it all!
Everything has been designed to give you and your guests the best luxury holiday experience ever.
From the new huge infinity pool with incredible sea views, to the 10 person jacuzzi, outside bar, fitted day beds, tropical gardens, huge bedrooms and amazing en suite bathrooms, this is somewhere you want to wake up every day!
The master bedrooms are spacious, light, airy and all the bedrooms have air conditioning, 5 star mattresses, quality linen, fluffy towels and en suites.
This amazing villa is in an exclusive area, with lovely gardens that are not overlooked and ground security so you are assured of the utmost privacy during your stay. Enjoy the purpose built outside dining area, waterfall pond with exotic fish, extensive night lighting and many fitted day beds to relax on in the sunshine. There is also a garage for up to 3 cars.
The location is absolutely perfect. Situated in the hills just behind Marbella in Elviria, famous for its white sandy beaches and 5 star restaurants. It's just a short 5 minutes drive to the famous Nikki Beach if you want to party, renowned restaurants, shopping, yachts and chilled out beach bars. With superb fish always a speciality all along this coast. Just 10 minutes drive to Puerto Banus and all this famous hotspot has to offer.
We can help with limousines, airport transfers, chefs and catering, housekeeping, over 300 activities in the area from wakeboarding to yachts, buggy rides to horse riding and everything in between.
Single Family Home with 1 level
7 bedrooms, 6 baths, 8610 square feet
King, King, Queen, King, 2x Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
15 guests maximum
25 minutes by car.
Amazing sea and mountain views
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
- The Marbella Club Golf Resort is any golfer's dream. Indeed Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa Marbella features private golf courses in the heart of the Golf Mile.
Places of Interest
- Nikki beach is the best beach on the coast food is amazing and entertainment is great. You have top Michelin star restaurants very close by. Also great for children of all ages lots to do around this area.
- Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
- Stretching alongside the beach is the paved Paseo Marítimo or beachside promenade, walking along the promenade, taking in the views, soaking up the ambience and especially to enjoy one of the Coast’s spectacular sunsets.
- South of Marbella’s Old Town, you’ll find Parque La Alameda. This small park boasts a magnificent large central fountain decorated in traditional Andalucian tiles (a great photo opportunity!), huge tropical plants and decorated benches.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo