Palm Springs, California
Warm Sands Estate with Lazy River- 4 NIGHT STAY
Warm Sands Estate with Lazy River- 4 NIGHT STAY
**Property is only available for Sunday- Thursday stays**
Welcome to your own private mini resort/waterpark in the desert! With 6,000 sq. ft. including 7 bedrooms, 6 baths, 3 kitchens, and an amazing pool that has a slide, waterfalls, swim up bar, spa cave, and an amazing moving river option that propels you and your raft around the backyard island, you'll never want to leave!
Just inside the gate you'll find a putting green- you can practice your putting skills before you ever enter the house if you'd like! Inside, the villa has 2 living rooms, one with a 56'' flat screen TV and theater type seating. The large main kitchen is brand new with a center island and stainless steel appliances. It is well stocked with dishes, pots & pans, and cooking utensils.
There are 7 bedrooms in total. The main house has 4 bedrooms and can sleep 8 people. Three of these bedrooms are master suites, each with a king bed and private bath. Two of the master suites have jacuzzi tubs, separate shower and vanity. The third master suite has a large shower and vanity. Each of the 3 king master suites has a private fireplace.
The separate casita has a king bed, mini kitchen (microwave, toaster oven, mini refrigerator and sink) and its own bathroom with shower and vanity. The 6th and 7th bedrooms are in a separate 2 bedroom unit with a shared bath that includes a combination jacuzzi tub/shower and vanity, along with an apartment-size kitchen and a living room with a flat screen TV.
All bathrooms are brand new (as is the entire house!) and have top of the line fixtures with extra jets. All tubs are jacuzzi style.
The outdoor entertainment area is the highlight of this gorgeous home! The pool/lazy river has an island in the center on which is the gas BBQ, a picnic table, fireplace, a small sandy beach, and a hammock for lounging. Access to the island is via a bridge from the patio. The pool has a river which encircles the island. The river has a current available through use of a separate meter. You can actually river raft in the pool! The spa is secluded in a cave, and the slide is from the top of the cave. There is also a waterfall to add to the ambiance of your private resort home!
There are many activities to do and places to visit in Palm Springs. Avid golfers can practice swings and skills on the home's private putting green and then head to some of the local courses for a whole day of golf. If relaxation is the main intent of your vacation, you can also opt to spend your entire stay without leaving the property!
Single Family Home with 1 level
7 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5400 square feet
King, King, Queen, King, Queen, Full + Twin, and King
14 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
10 minutes by car
View of your own private lazy river/pool!
Additional FeesADDITIONAL EXPENSES TO NOTE:
There will be additional costs to heat the pool. ($150 - $200 per day depending upon time of year) There is also a fee of $40 per hour to turn on the water features (lazy river, slide, and waterfalls). Pool heat is usually required beginning mid October and ending mid to late May. Please inquire upon reservation to arrange for these amenities.
Activities of Interest
- Experience the Palm Springs nightlife at one of the many casinos, including Casino Morongo, Agua Caliente Casino, and Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
- Take an Eco-Tour with Palm Springs Wildlands Preserve Nature Tours
- For a fun day out with the family, head to Wet 'n Wild water park
- Visit the historic estate of Sunnylands- many prestigious figures of the 20th century enjoyed relaxing as guests here!
- Tour celebrity and mid-century homes
- Experience the yearly BNP Tennis Open at the Indian Wells Tennis courts
- Hike the ancient palm groves of the Indian Canyons
- Soar to the top of Mount San Jacinto on the world famous Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- Enjoy events like Modernism Week and Palm Springs Film Festival
- Attend polo matches and golf or tennis tournaments
Places of Interest
- McCallum Theatre for the Performing Arts
- Joshua Tree National Park
- San Jacinto Mountains
- Great golf can be found all around including the Cathedral Canyon Country Club, Cimarron Golf Resort, and Classic Club
- Palm Springs Art Museum
- Living Desert Zoo and Gardens
- El Paseo luxury shopping mile and fine dining
- Palm Desert
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility