Superb Chalet Apartment in Zermatt
This new chalet apartment is perfectly located just 100 metres from the Kleine Matterhorn Cable Cars.
Ski to the door in Winter! Inspiring walks in Summer. Zermatt is often voted the best ski resort in the world with its car free alpine charm and great mountain scenery.
Enjoy some late evening sun in the backdrop of the most inspiring mountain in the world - The Matterhorn can be seen from the lounge window. There are over 120 restaurants in the village and all within walking/skiing distance from the apartment.
Zermatt is a great resort for skiiers and non skiiers with great shops and nightlife. The village is at 1600 metres and the ski runs are some of the highest in Europe. Good snow conditions are guaranteed. The glacier allows skiing all year round.
This superb property was recently built and is well equipped with all mod cons.
This super quality accommodation comprises 2 double bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms, large lounge with double sofa bed a fully equipped kitchen and balconies overlooking the Matterhorn and the river flowing through Zermatt.
The property also features oak and tiled floors, open wood burning stove, cable TV, ski room, washing room, under floor heating and quality furniture.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 950 square feet
Full and Full
4 guests maximum
Geneva or Zurich
3.5 to 4.5 hours by car or direct train service
Stunning views over The Matterhorn and river from the two spacious balconies.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Summer skiing: Skiers and snowboarders hit the 21 km of groomed slopes on the Theodul glacier. The Snowpark Zermatt for is an ideal spot for freestylers.
- The views from Zermatt’s cable cars are all remarkable, but the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise is the icing on the cake. Ride Europe’s highest-altitude cable car to 3883m and gawp at 14 glaciers and 38 mountain peaks over 4000m.
- There is a great state-of-the-art museum that provides a fascinating insight into Valaisian village life, mountaineering, the dawn of tourism in Zermatt and the lives the Matterhorn has claimed.
Places of Interest
- Skiing in Zermatt smashes every record: highest ski resort in Europe, snow certainty, two countries, 365 days a year.
- Ride the Sunnegga Express to 2288m then ski down blue piste 6 or summer-hike 15 minutes to Zermatt’s tastiest slope-side address, Chez Vrony, in the hamlet of Findeln.
- Europe's highest cogwheel railway has climbed through picture-postcard scenery to Gornergrat (3089m) – a 30-minute journey – since 1898. Sit on the right-hand side of the little red train to gawp at the Matterhorn.
- Whymper Stube is a cosy bistro opposite Zermatt's historic Zermathof Hotel and it is legendary for its excellent raclette and fondues, cheese and meat.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Espresso Machine
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet