This entirely renovated beach-front house is located in beautiful Britanny and offers a multitude of places to see and activities to do in this fascinating part of France.
The property features seven amazing bedrooms comfortably accommodating large groups of up to 14 people.
The living areas and kitchen are very spacious and tastefully decorated making it ideal for entertaining family and friends.
There is also a top-of-the-range home cinema system in the living room with a giant screen descending from the ceiling as well as a high-quality Sonos sound system connected to the living room, the dining room and the terrace.
Outside warm summer's afternoons and evenings can be spent around a large table for enjoying drinks and al fresco dining - the views over the ocean form this particular spot are simply stunning.
The villa also enjoys private access to the beach only a few steps away.
A great home for a memorable holiday in this distinct area of France..
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2600 square feet
King, Full, Full, Full, Full, and Twin
12 guests maximum
20 minutes by car
The Atlantic Ocean
Activities of Interest
- For a fantastic day out packed with wildlife and breathtaking sceneries visit the picturesque Glenan Isles with the various boat trips organised on a regular basis.
- For the golf lovers, Golf de l'Odet offers a fantastic and, at times, challenging setting for players of all abilities.
Places of Interest
- Visit the beautiful walled town of Concarneau with its castle and fantastic beaches. It is also a very important fishing port in Northern France.
- Pont Aven is a picturesque village with lovely riverside walks and mouth-watering local delicacies. It is also renowned for hosting impressionist painter Paul Gaugain on several occasions.
- For some history and cultural heritage visit impressive Quimper, the heart of Britanny, famous for its cathedral and beautiful museums.
A seaside idyll
Ker Beoch is a delightful family home perched on a rocky cliff high above the ocean with direct access down to a small sheltered, sandy beach. The resort of Le Pouldu is every child's image of a 'bucket and spade' seaside holiday, not too crowded with tourists but with access to a beautiful area. Eating out is limited in the village but there are many restaurants within a very short drive or if you are feeling energetic a nice walk to Doelan. 8 of us found the accommodation comfortable and spacious with a well fitted kitchen. Weather of course is a large influence on any holiday and we were very lucky to have brilliant hot sun for the week however there is plenty to do in the area if the weather should prove inclement. We were satisfied with the facilities as provided although for a larger group than ours an additional toilet may be helpful. We would love to visit again. Annie Graham”
We didn't enjoy our stay here. I imagine it is nice if the weather is kind but we were unlucky. Strange flow to the house. No en-suites. Could not get the TV's working. We left 3 days early.”
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo