Amelia Island, Florida
Situated in Amelia Island along 13 miles of pristine, picturesque Atlantic coastline, this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bath, 2,000 sq. ft. beach home is the perfect haven for a relaxing holiday.
Adding to the delightful pace of Amelia Island is this gated community. Because preservation is foremost on Amelia, the island is without enormous high-rise buildings. Instead, Sea Chase condos are low-key, just two stories with five units in each building.
Upon entering the residence, you'll walk through the hallway into an open floorplan area containing the living and dining areas. The living room has a comfortable coach, set of armchairs, and entertainment center with a large screen TV. Off the living room are doors that lead to the patio.
The dining table is positioned under an elegant, beach inspired chandelier and seats 6. The full equipped kitchen has a wraparound counter bar lined with 4 bar stools for additional seating or casual dining.
This lovely home is a townhouse configuration with all three bedrooms located upstairs on the second level. The master bedroom has a king bed, large screen TV, and access to the balcony. The second bedroom also has a king bed, and the third bedroom contains two twin beds. There are two bathrooms, one which is fitted with a deep, jetted tub.
The 65 spacious residences of Sea Chase are located right on the beach. This home includes a private patio and private balcony on the 2nd floor. Adding to the resort atmosphere are two pools, private tennis courts, and walkways to the beach.
About the Area
Amelia Island is the southernmost of the Sea Islands, a chain of barrier islands along the eastern U.S. seaboard. Once a vibrant Victorian village by the sea, Amelia Island also owns the unique distinction of being the only U.S. city to have been under the domain of eight different nations, and is still known as the Isle of 8 Flags.
Whether you're relaxing by the pool or ocean, taking a stroll down the Historic District of Fernandina Beach, or just enjoying the island's many fine restaurants, be sure to make Sea Chase on Amelia Island your vacation destination!
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
30 minutes by car. Fernandina Airport (Private) 5 minutes away
Activities of Interest
- The Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge is not only a beautiful drive across the Cooper River; it also makes for a gorgeous walk and bike ride in the early morning and late evening hours
- Florida Adventure Sports
- Backwater Adventure
- Have a pleasant walk down to the Isle of Palms Marina. Look at the boats or take one out for the day! At the IOP Marina you will find great restaurants, available fishing charters, boat rentals and customized excursions
- Take a carriage ride, explore historic Charleston, and see Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie to see where the Civil War started
- Head to King Street for a great day of shopping
- Downtown Charleston
Places of Interest
- Fernandina Beach Historic District
- Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance
- Cumberland Island
- Kelly Seahorse Ranch
- Wild Dunes Resort
- Kiawah Island: nature lovers unite on this barrier island on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean 21 miles south of Charleston. Brimming with lush foliage at every glance, Kiawah Island has ten miles of wide sandy beaches
A nice complex on the ocean
Owner was very helpful & accommodating. Unit was 3 bedrooms/3 baths with all amenities. Unit was right on the beach with a great view of the ocean and a short drive to the Ritz Carlton and various activities such as horse-back riding, wave running, kayaking. The touristy town of Ferdinand was charming with good restaurants. Wish the weather could have been warmer during our week in March, though. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo