Montone - Perugia, Italy
Stunning surroundings and tranquil and secluded villa situated in the heart of the Umbrian countryside in a wild flower meadow along a private lane.
Plenty of room for both outside (two shaded areas) and inside entertaining (a large open plan kitchen/dining area) in peaceful surroundings. The garden designed to enjoy the sunrise and sunset over the infinity pool.
Situated close to the center of Italy just half an hour from Perugia airport. Located a short walk from the local village of Montone which offers bars, excellent restaurants and local shops.
Umbria is an undiscovered gem of a region and although easily accessible via air to Perugia is unspoiled by tourism and offers a genuine taste of Italy.
Casella sleeps from 6-8 very comfortably with the sofa beds. It is not an extremely luxurious home but its a lovely well pointed house.
PLEASE NOTE the property is self catered and not equipped with air conditioning but has ceiling fans.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet
King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
30 mins by car
Stunning views of the Umbrian countryside, within walking distance of hilltop medieval village
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Wine tasting sessions and tours to the various vineyards and cellars of the most important wineries in Umbria are an easy drive from the property.
- For the cyclist, there are over 30 circuits in Umbria to suit any demanding sportsman. Bike rental options are available in the area to discover the Umbrian scenery.
- Hiking paradise with great countryside trails all accross the region.
Places of Interest
- For the art lovers this region is perfect with amazing artwork in nearby towns including art treasures from Piero dela Francesca, Perugino and other Renaissance masters.
- The cultural and artistic gems of Siena, Arezzo, Assisi and Todi can be reached in no more than an hour by car.
- The magnificent basilica of St. Francis of Assisi, UNESCO World Heritage Site is nearby.
Gorgeous town of Montone
This Villa was quaint and lovely. The kitchen was quite large which allowed us to gather in the dining room area near our food while preparing our meals for our morning and evening gatherings. The country side is breathtaking and the little town of Montone is pristine. Matteo the house manager was extremely helpful and there when ever we needed additional assistance. The owners are fortunate to have him as their property manager. We truly enjoyed our trip.”
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet