Podere del Silenzio
Podere del Silenzio, as the name suggests, is set in a beautifully quiet location yet all of the best local activities and points of interest are not far away at all.
Made up of a group of buildings and a swimming pool set in among a lovely vineyard and olive grove, the property offers a high standard of accommodation with views of the picturesque town of Bagnone nearby.
The large farmhouse has been restored with a rustic feel and offers accommodation in 2 independent areas each with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom. There is also an office, a laundry room and a cellar.
The new house has been designed by a team of architects and offers a contemporary feel maximising views and light to all rooms. The house is on 2 levels with a living room, open-plan kitchen-dining room which opens up onto a terrace overlooking the grounds.
There are 2 further outhouses each providing supplementary guest accommodation.
The swimming pool is 20 x 4 meters.
The land totals 9,500 sq meters and includes a working vineyard, olive grove and fruit orchard as well as lawned areas.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
8 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, 2x Twin, Full, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, Full, Full, and Other
17 guests maximum
1hr 15m by car
The rolling hill of Northern Tuscany
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Enjoy the Lunigiana region which is full of wonderful medieval castles and great hiking trails as you will be right in the middle the National Park of the Appennino Tosco-Emiliano.
- Venture on the Strada del Vino to discover some Tuscan vineyards (not the best I have to say) with memorable wine-tasting experiences.
Places of Interest
- Visit the wonderful Cinque Terre on the Ligurian coast. A set of 5 quaint and colourful villages built on the rocky mountainous coastline overlooking the sea.
- Forte Dei Marmi will give you a fantastic mixture of culture, history and seaside fun. Great bars, restaurants and fashion boutiques.
- Visit Renaissance gem, Parma, with its beautiful Duomo and cobbled streets. Also famous worldwide for it's cheese and ham.
- Visit beautiful Florence - the city of the De Medici family with its churches, palaces and priceless art collections
We stayed at Stefano's Tuscany home, and found it to be extraordinary. It was located in a beautiful medieval town in Bagnone where the people were gracious and warm. It had lovely apple, pear, plum and fig trees with its own vineyard. The accommodations were very spacious, comfortable and just lovely. The house was perfectly situated to take day trips to Lucca, Cinque Terra, and the Italian Riveria. We would highly recommend it. Gail & Aram”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo