Beaver Creek, Colorado
European Style Colorado Ski Villa
European Style Colorado Ski Villa
Ready for a spectacular ski experience? This elegant 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 4,500 sq. ft. ski home is beckoning you! Located at the main village, access to town (1 mile away) and ski resorts is made easy and convenient by the free shuttle that stops right by your door! (The free shuttle is only within Beaver Creek Village, and if not extremely busy it will go outside of the village to Avon)
Enter the home into the spacious open floor plan where you'll find a rustic designed living area with beautiful leather furniture, a TV, and a stone wood burning fireplace. Step up a few stairs to reach the formal dining room with a long table that seats 8. An additional kitchen dining table and separate sitting area is located by the kitchen, which is fully equipped with a European stove, large oven, double door fridge with two drawer freezers, new dishwasher, pantry items, as well as plenty of cooking accessories and dinnerware/utensils.
The master bedroom contains a king bed, desk, and ensuite bath with dual sinks and an old-fashioned club tub. The second bedroom has a queen bed, the third is a Bavarian bunk room with 4 bunk beds, and the final bedroom is fitted with 3 twin beds. All of the bedrooms have a private bath.
Relax or watch movies in the family room, which has a high end Sony TV and leather furniture. In the great room you'll find a game table that seats 4, along with family board games to play. Netflix is also available!
Head outside to a covered front balcony with seating, or to the large private back deck with 2 seating areas/dining table, as well as summer gardens and a long water-featured stream. There is also an outdoor propane grill (enquire if staying during winter to check its accessibility). You'll also love the outdoor hot tub! It is private, secluded, under cover, and can seat 4-6 people.
Additional amenities include a 2 car garage for parking, central heating, WiFi, and snow shovel service for the driveway and stairs (when snow is at 2+ inches).
This relaxing and quiet home is only 1 mile away from 4 base mountain ski lefts, spas, restaurants, etc. You'll be just 8 minutes from Vail!
Whether winter or summer, from the property you'll have spectacular 11,000 ft. (2700 meters) mountain vistas. The area has some of the best skiing in the world (World Cup Racing sites, as well as the largest ski terrain in North America at Vail! During summer visits, you can enjoy golf (8 courses within 5-30 minutes), tennis, whitewater rafting, hiking, and a number of other activities!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4500 square feet
King, Queen, Bunk, and 2x Twin
11 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DIA) or Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
Under 2 hours drive via Interstate 70 from DIA or 30 minutes drive from EGE
Private wooded mountain views, distant view of ski slopes, and golf course views
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Mountaintop Zipline Tours will provide thrills and great views!
- In the summer, spend your days at any of the 8 golf courses located within Vail Valley
- Vail Valley Food Tours is the perfect way to "taste" Colorado!
- Take the Old Colorado City ArtWalk, a self-guided visual arts walking tour featuring local artists
- Explore Vail Village and Beaver Creek village for shopping, dining, and ice-skating
- Try out the snowshoe trails at Beaver Creek park
Places of Interest
- Enjoy world class skiing at Vail, Bachelor Gulch, and Beaver Creek
- Vilar Performing Arts Center (Beaver Creek)
- Vail Adventure Park- a massive snow park with a zipline, bungee trampoline, tubing, ski biking, and more
- Glenwood Canyon- a beautiful rugged, scenic 12.5 mi canyon on the Colorado River
- President Ford Performing Arts Center (Vail)
- Beaver Creek Nordic Center- has an expansive scenic trail system for cross country skiing and snowshoeing
- Colorado Ski and Snowboard Museum
- Vail Mountain Lodge & Spa
Great House with a Great Location
We had a wonderful stay at this home. It is super spacious and comfortable. Plenty of room for everyone to spread out. It is also super convenient. The dial a shuttle picks you up and drops you off at the driveway. It is 2 minutes to the town of Avon and 2 minutes to the Beaver Creek Ski Area. A lovely place to stay for a wonderful ski vacation. Thank you!”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo