The Peninsula at Lake Oconee
The Peninsula at Lake Oconee
Welcome to our luxury 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 3,200 sq. ft. lakefront town home! The residence is located within The Peninsula at Lake Oconee, which features unbelievable landscaping, a resort style swimming pool complex with hot tub, and walking paths along the lake. Craftsman style Hardieplank shaker and stone exteriors give this beautiful home an authentic lake vibe as soon as you arrive.
Inside, you'll love the high-end finishings including hardwood floors, granite counter tops, rustic fireplaces, and covered porches. The open floor plan is great for entertaining family or friends. The finished terrace level is the ideal place to retreat to and relax after an exciting day on the lake. The home offers 4 spacious bathrooms (1 king, 3 queens) and 4 bathrooms for your group's convenience.
This home is desirably located at the end of its building block, providing unobstructed views and a sense of quiet peace. Sip your morning coffee from the lounge on the deck and watch as kayaks and paddleboats pass by, or enjoy a glass of wine while you watch the dramatic sunset over the water.
Each home in the community has its own assigned boat slip, so feel free to bring your own boat or hire one for the week! There are several Lake Oconee marinas that offer boat rentals for those who want to fully experience the beautiful lake. You will also have access to the community's large pool and sundeck for days when you need a break from the lake.
About the Area
Lake Oconee, GA offers a serene escape from the stress and bustle of urban life. Fed by the Oconee and Appalachee Rivers and bound by the Oconee National Forest, this tranquil 19,000-acre lake provides for a variety of fun-filled water and recreational activities. Perched in the heart of Georgia’s historic Antebellum Trail and containing several charming, historic towns spared on Sherman’s March to the Sea, the Lake Oconee area is a history-buff’s dream. Antique shops, art galleries, museums, and antebellum homes offer travellers a relaxing pilgrimage coupled with Southern charm.
World-class golf courses are abundant in Lake Oconee! Lake Oconee features more than 400 miles of shoreline and 10 championship golf courses. There are six courses in Reynolds Plantation alone which have received recognition in many leading publications, including Golf Magazine and Zagat's America's Top Golf Courses. In 2011, Golfweek named Cuscowilla Golf Course as the #1 Best Course You Can Play in Georgia.
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3200 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Hartsfield International - Atlanta Airport
1 hour by car
Activities of Interest
- Dine at fine restaurants that range from delicious, fresh lakeside dining to local country cafes
- Visit the Greensboro's "Old Greene County Gaol", one of the oldest penal structures in Georgia
- Spend a day at Reynolds Lake Oconee for a round of golf or tennis match
- Treat yourself to a spa day at the Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee
- Watch a performance at the Oconee Performing Arts Society
- If you need a break from technology, head to Durhamtown Off Road Resort for adventurous ATV and 4WD trails
Places of Interest
- Ritz Carlton at Lake Oconee
- Reynolds Plantation
- Cuscowilla Golf Course
- The Harbor Club Golf Course
- Public golf courses of The Creek at Hard Labor, The Uncle Remus Golf Club, and the 9-hole Greene County Country Club
- Madison, Georgia- features over 160 antique stores and many historical attractions and museums
- Historical Scull Shoals Mill Village- provides interpretation programs and interactive demonstrations of the old mill village and surrounding area, as well as frequent Heritage Festivals
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet