Torre Delle Stelle, Italy
Villa La Belle Etoile - Full Board experience
This stunning seafront villa is located in the southern portion of Sardinia near Cagliari in an area on outstanding natural beauty.
The property features an impressive 10 bedrooms all en-suite comfortably sleeping up to 20 people.
It enjoys a very prime outstanding beach position and the shallow sea makes it very safe for children and ideal for long swims.
The pool gets the sun all day and maintains its privacy due to the slightly elevated position over the beach. There are very comfortable sun beds and divans, a hammock, a table tennis table and a barbecue.
Each bedroom is designed to a theme and has an en-suite bath or shower room, The villa is ideal for families and large group of friends. There is easy street access for up to eight cars to park securely and internally inside the property, then an easy quick walk to the villa.
The villa is in an unrivaled spot ensuring that you will have a truly memorable trip to Sardinia.
Estate with 4 levels
10 bedrooms, 10 baths, 7000 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, King, King, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
20 guests maximum
40 minutes by car
Beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea
Additional FeesWe have 7 full-time staff that will ensure that the clients trip runs as smoothly as possible.
As a full board experience, there is a mandatory fee of 50 Euros per adult per day (Eur 25 per child) - minimum of 10 people. (40% payment to be made within 7 working days of the booking).
- 3 meals a day (food and soft drinks included)
- First class concierge service that will cater to your every need (massages, yoga classes, sailing, boating, water skiing, fly boarding, kite surfing and more can all be arranged at an extra cost)
-Daily housekeeping, chef, pool cleaning and water sport service.
Activities of Interest
- Boat trips to the idyllic offshore islands are availble daily from Villasimius new harbour, including scuba diving excursions and sunken ships off the coast.
- Great golfing at the Tanka Golf club near VIllasimius with the added advantage of breathtaking views of the sardinian coastline.
Places of Interest
- The picturesque former fishing village of Villassimius with its lovely bars, restaurants and bustling night life in the summer months and the wonderful landscape and beaches is a must!
- Visit Sardinia's capital city of Cagliari with its great cultural and historic heritage plus great bars and restaurants made even more special by the vantage postion right on the sea enjoying wonderful views of the stunning costal scenery
- Visit the prehistoric remains of the Roman and Phoenician civilizations especially Domus de Jana, a stone age tomb carved into the rock face and the famous Giants' Tomb (Tomba dei Giganti)
From the moment our group of 18 people arrived we were treated like VIPs. Our hosts/owners Nathalie and David were extremely organized and helpful. They suggested and organized so many great activities such as Happy Hour at the Torre for Sunset, two great days of biking, a fantastic band to play for us before dinner one night and then toped it by organizing a great tour of Cagliari which created so many memorable moments for our group. The food was fantastic and they were very easily able to adapt to a couple of special diet requests. The staff who took care of us the entire week were very kind and helpful. The property is stunning, you can never get tired of the views of the Mediteranian from the many terraces. Our accommodations were perfect and a truly must see to believe Villa. We would go back it was an unforgettable trip!!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo