Auckland, New Zealand
More than just the largest city in New Zealand, Auckland is a whole region full of things to see and do.
Based around 2 large harbours, Auckland has everything; an urban environment where everyone lives within half an hour of beautiful beaches, hiking trails and a dozen enchanting holiday islands. On top of it, the city benefits from a sunny climate, a background rhythm of Polynesian culture and a passion for outstanding food, wine and shopping.
The home is located in fashionable and prestigious suburb of Westmere. It is only a stone's throw away from Herne Bay and some amazing beaches.
The house is a brand new architecturally built house that offers the latest mod cons including under floor heating and a pool (although not heated in winter but could be arranged).
It has a very contemporary and open plan feel. The media room has a projector and Sky. Backing off the media room is an open deck which gets tonnes of afternoon sun and means you can sit outside if you choose to whilst watching TV.
There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and comfortably sleeps up to 6 guests.
There's lots to do in Auckland in both summer and winter, if you have never been to you New Zealand then you need to come as you don't know what you're missing!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2960 square feet
King, Queen, Full, and King
6 guests maximum
30 min by car/taxi
The pool in the back garden and urban streets of Westmere.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Auckland is encircled by four wine regions – Matakana, Kumeu, Clevedon Hills and Waiheke Island – so a visit to some of Auckland’s wineries is a must.
- Best restaurants and coffee in Auckland just up the hill in Ponsonby
- Explore a world of contrasts. Rocky coastlines and sheltered bays. Lush native forest and wide open countryside. Pounding surf and trickling streams. Remote wildlife sanctuaries and bustling city streets.
- Auckland’s 48 volcanic cones provide not only a unique landscape, but also some truly spectacular views.
- From oceanfront courses like Gulf Harbour Country Club, to inland gems such as Pukekohe and Remuera, the offerings in the region are tremendous.
Places of Interest
- Hauraki Gulf and Islands lined with golden-sand beaches, sip on fine wine on the ‘island of wine’, or go kayaking, sailing or dolphin spotting.
- Auckland Art Gallery and Auckland Zoo
Westmere Honey Auckland NZ
Nice modern home. Plenty of space. Rebecca was very helpful and advised great restaurant suggestions. Enjoyed our stay in New Zealand!!”
Relaxing stay in Auckland
We stopped in Auckland for a week on our way back to California from Australia and enjoyed our stay. The pool was too cold to swim in, but we enjoyed hanging out in the sun. The location is great -- close to downtown Auckland and we ate out at Prego in Ponsonby several times! ”
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet