Last modified: May 19, 2015
At 3rdHome.com, we respect the privacy of our users and the importance of the information they entrust to us. We summarize below the basic information policies and practices in place on the 3rdHome.com website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- Information you provide– When you sign up for a THIRDHOME Account, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, home address, email address, phone number and an account password). For certain services, such as second home exchange transactions, we also request credit card or other payment account information, which we do not keep on our servers.
- Log information– When you access 3rdHome.com services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications– When you send email or other communications to 3rdHome.com, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
CHOICES FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some 3rdHome.com features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Users may review or update their personal information by logging into their accounts.
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below:
- Our Exclusive Affiliate Companies and agents;
- Service providers, such as email service providers or credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.