Journey into Cuba on a rare once-in-a-lifetime immersive experience. Explore the iconic city of Havana with Mariel Hemingway. This is the first time Mariel will host a small group of travelers to explore Cuba from her perspective! She will share stories from her historic family as you follow her into the hidden places where her grandfather, Ernest Hemingway, loved to spend his time. Throughout the trip, experience one cultural experience after another. Cuba is truly a cultural gem suspended in time. To further mark the exceptional timing to visit Cuba, celebrate with the locals during Havana’s 500th year anniversary, making 2019 the year to go!
Highlights of this all-inclusive 5-night and 6-day trip include:
- Enjoy rare luxury private villa accommodations in the elite Miramar gated neighborhood along with personal drivers. These are not available to the public, except by personal invitation, as they are generally reserved for dignitaries and government officials that visit Cuba.
- Join Mariel Hemingway for an intimate dinner. Sip on cocktails and dine on Cuban delights by the pool while viewing a musical and dance performance.
- Venture out with Mariel and visit the charming seaside village that inspired the indomitable character of The Old Man and The Sea.
- Visit Mariel’s grandfather’s (Ernest Hemingway) Finca Vigia estate-museum and walk through with a rare personal Hemingway viewing experience.
- Tour the local Havana art scene with expert guides and visit artist studios.
- Ride in a vintage car and dance the night away at one of Cuba’s famous Cabarets, The Tropicana Club.
- Taste your way through authentically-prepared Cuban dishes within the top historic paladares and enjoy a hands-on cooking lesson with Mariel.
Two dates offered:
February 5-10, 2019: SOLD OUT. Waitlist only.
February 10-15, 2019: Another villa added to accommodate the large demand. Don’t hesitate to book, limited spots remain!
There is very limited availability. Click here for more information about this Inner Circle trip, including an itinerary and an exciting add-on option to explore Trinidad and colonial Cuba.
Please note that this trip is for those who are 17 years of age or older.
This is a private event for THIRDHOME members in the Chairman’s Club Preferred tier of membership or higher.