THIRDHOME Offers Access to Allianz Travel InsuranceJanuary 27, 2021 • By THIRDHOME
What does THIRDHOME offering travel insurance through Allianz mean for members?
The 130-year-old German travel insurance company offers a wide array of benefits for members. Their global reach, impeccable customer service, and travel coverage make them the gold-standard for the travel insurance and assistance industry. Allianz coverage is truly comprehensive including trip cancellation protection, emergency medical benefits, and 24-hour hotline assistance.
Learn more about what Allianz offers through THIRDHOME below:
OneTrip Basic Plan
The OneTrip Basic’s cost is based on the overall trip cost. This is the best option for the member that wants to insure a larger trip amount of investment (coverage limit up to $100,000).
- Trip Cancellation Protection up to $10,000
- Trip Interruption Protection on up to $10,000
- Emergency Medical Benefits on up to $10,000
- Emergency Medical Transportation on up to $500,000
- Baggage Coverage up to $500
- Baggage Delay Coverage up to $200
- Travel/Trip Delay Coverage up to $300
- 24-hour Hotline Assistance Plus Included
U.S. residents can learn more about COVID-19 coverage & GET A QUOTE clicking here.
Non-U.S. residents can consider this alternate travel insurance provider.
For more information about Allianz, you can contact them directly by clicking here.